Voicebank Merisdae

Merisdae is a semi-commercial multi-append, multi-language, multi-pitch voicebank with a wide range of expression!

LunarConstruct

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
LunarConstruct submitted a new Showcase Item:

Merisdae

PERSONALITY
Merisdae is a very oblivious, curious person. She grew very close to Esela during her time on the moon, and though she was curious about the earth, she was very nervous about actually going down there. After all, compared to the moon, Earth can be very overwhelming. She doesn't know how to act around people who aren't Esela. Not to say she's completely anti-social, but she will try to treat everyone she meets as if they were Esela. Singing is something that keeps Merisdae sane, a creative outlet for her. It also reminds her of home.

LOREView attachment 1846 View attachment 1846 View attachment 1846
Esela is the Goddess of Youth, Femininity, Modesty, and Song. She was not one of the first generations of Gods, maybe the third or fourth, but she was directly descended from the elder in her clan, who was a first generation God. As such, Esela was held up to very high standards. Due to the way the Souls treated the Gods when they were first created, a lot of the oldest Gods very strongly dislike the Souls. For Esela to talk to, let alone befriend a Soul, would ruin her relationship with her clan members.

Esela knew this, but being the Goddess of Youth comes with naivety. One winter day while exploring, Esela comes across a wanderer who introduces herself as "Cold" - not as in the temperature, but her name was simply "Cold". Esela tries to help this wanderer, soon becoming close friends with them. When it was revealed to Esela that Cold wasn't a God, but a Soul, Esela attempts to show her clan that Souls can in fact be friendly, and that they aren't always bad people.

But the clan elder, stuck in her old, stubborn ways, decides otherwise. She banishes Esela to a place far away, so she cannot attract more souls to their clan - the moon.

Now, the moon is a very lonely place. So, to keep her company, Esela makes a Construct out of some of her Dust and 5 pieces of the moon - a piece from a full moon, a piece from a crescent moon, a piece from a blue moon, a blood moon, a new moon. This construct of Moon will be known as Merisdae - Moonlight in Varae.

Esela teaches Merisdae how to sing, and tells her stories about her life back on Earth. Merisdae would sing for Esela almost constantly, as there was nothing much else to do on the moon. After a while, Merisdae asked Esela why they don't just go back down to Earth. "It sounds beautiful down there." she told Esela. "I want to see...

Read more about this showcase item here...

Reactions: sailor _ravioli

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
ayyy so I tried to download her from her site but the download button seems... unclickable? ghh I really want her ;;

LunarConstruct

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
ayyy so I tried to download her from her site but the download button seems... unclickable? ghh I really want her ;;
oh jeez idk how i never saw this!!! Merisdae is actually still in production - so her downloads aren't up yet. The download buttons that I have are placeholders ; w;