Critique Requested miku (anamanaguchi) yuganda koe cover (openutau)

ammamanagucci

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
idk if openutau can go here, i dont see why not but here
critique is always appreciated, it's been 2 years since i've played w a vocal synth so i'm rusty.

Reactions: Gardanana

SneezyEevee

Momo's Minion
I think you did really good! I like the growl and how the English is clear which is really hard to do
Post automatically merged:

I think you did really good! I like the growl and how the English is clear which is really hard to do
For a critique, I feel like the timing could be improved a bit. You could use a bpm counter or just take a stopwatch and count how many beats are in one minute to get the bpm. Then set the tempo to that in your DAW or software you use if you are creating the midi yourself so your midi will line up alright. Then set the tempo in Utau to the same bpm as your song. It really helped me because I was having a hard time lining up the midi for a cover of mine.
Your utau sounds awesome and I like how strong it sounds.

Last edited:

ammamanagucci

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Post automatically merged:

For a critique, I feel like the timing could be improved a bit. You could use a bpm counter or just take a stopwatch and count how many beats are in one minute to get the bpm. Then set the tempo to that in your DAW or software you use if you are creating the midi yourself so your midi will line up alright. Then set the tempo in Utau to the same bpm as your song. It really helped me because I was having a hard time lining up the midi for a cover of mine.
Your utau sounds awesome and I like how strong it sounds.
yuh the timing could be a lot better shudfshiu, thank you though!! :3