Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The Miku Expo is hosting an "international songwriting competition."

[Contest page]

Entry Period
August 26 ~ October 19

Prizes
1 Grand Prize - 100,000 yen's worth of Sonicwire products, Miku sings your song at Expo concert, tickets to the Expo
2 Runners Up - 30,000 yen's worth of Sonicwire products

Rules
Miku vocals only
3 to 5 minutes in length
Song must be original and not previously released to the public
Grand prize winner gives up rights to song (but will get paid for them on top of the prizes I think?)

Submission
Upload the song to the contest's Soundcloud group

Reactions: Kiyoteru

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Seems interesting, I wanna try it out and attempt entering !

Plus that'll be the first time I can touch a Miku bank, so it's kinda emotional for me ;~;"'

Reactions: Tema

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Plus that'll be the first time I can touch a Miku bank, so it's kinda emotional for me ;~;"'

I know right? I'm so tempted to open it now but I'm trying to resist since it's only a two week trial (so, so mean... I'm tempted to get out my old laptop and play around with her on there then use the trial on this one when I'm ready to make the vocals... that's not cheating, right? lol)

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well honestly, when I attempted other contests by using trials (Spanishloids) before DLing and using their trials, I was writing down the song, recording the acapella to have all notes etc And then, reagardless of the song in itself, I make other originals orcovers and then once it's over I go back to my music, I try to compose it, I mix and hop, it's done

And hoping justly this time I will have more chances than for said contetss as I couldn't enter on last minute due to music composing and Pv taking time grrrr

Reactions: Tema

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
At least with this one you have more time plus it's just a SoundCloud upload :'D Though I guess there's track art to consider buuut

I'll probably make the base VSQ with Avanna then spend the two weeks tuning Miku

The sad thing is I expect to take the whole two weeks to tune her lmao

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yep true, and as now I don't have college anymore I've a bit more free time... Plus I also consider to compile every issue about Miku's English so II can avoid the glitches and then, avoid as well to spend half of the trial to discover the issues and to adjust