Miku impressed me with here singing, len and rin made it fun..

The_Fish_God

Teto's Territory
Supporter
      Hello, I have a fascination with music, technology, and fandoms hence my presence here. I'm pretty new with UTAU and am currently trying to make a Furloid/animaloid (a male fox with the average Hz of C4) because there are to many human UTAUs, Pft, diversity and originality is priority to me. I am 16, so any utau's a make will sound like a pubescent boy of 14 years old, or an deep voiced 24 year-old.
      Wanna hear something ironic? I love music, even though I have profound deafness and need "hearing devices" in order to hear. But all is good, I enjoy the language of music more than human language XD.

Yamiko Heba

Momo's Minion
XD nice! I however am still trying to get my UTAU to sing in general. I have my big brother helping me with my voice banks. My voice ranges from alto to soprano2. When I complete my voice bank just ask for a copy if you're interested. 

The_Fish_God

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Yamiko Heba link said:
XD nice! I however am still trying to get my UTAU to sing in general. I have my big brother helping me with my voice banks. My voice ranges from alto to soprano2. When I complete my voice bank just ask for a copy if you're interested.

I would love to have your UTAU! :D the more the better! I have no idea what my voice range is, but it's either bass or tenor, (vocal range being from 2G to 5C, 3G being the most comfortable)

If you want, I can give you mine when he's finished, but Act 1 will probably have problems >.<

Since some people would be uncomfortable with using a UTAU with a furry concept, I came up with an ingenious plan: There will be another concept design where the human concept IS the same voice/voicebank, but if he came from a parallel world. Kinda like how Rin and Len are mirror images of each other, my character will be parallel characters.

Yamiko Heba

Momo's Minion
I don't mind. I haveing my friend voice my purple rabbit chimera Kaze. XD Do you like my profile pic? I drew it myself.

I have bronchitis right now so my voicebank is put on hold... but I finally have my UTAU working! My stupid american computer can only do romaji.   

The_Fish_God

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Yamiko Heba link said:
I don't mind. I haveing my friend voice my purple rabbit chimera Kaze. XD Do you like my profile pic? I drew it myself.

I have bronchitis right now so my voicebank is put on hold... but I finally have my UTAU working! My stupid american computer can only do romaji. 

Yeah! The picture is really good! I'm really good at drawing, but digitally, I suck, wahh. I dont plan on making a profile picture until I finish my concept ideas.

But Iv'e being having a lot of colds recently (3 colds in the last 40 days, ~yay :-_-:smile: and I'm not sick right now, but I still have the "cough itch" you get when you need to cough and so I can't sing as clearly or as high right now...

Well... I'm aliasing my voicebank by copying UST's in hiragana and pasting the hiragana in the alias (if your computer is set to the japanese locale, then it shouldn't have problems with the japanese character, so your problem is not with the computer, but instead the keyboard since there is no way to type japanese characters other than romaji.

I talk to much  :holy--: