Mine Laru's ResamplerOverWriter

Heruchuu

Momo's Minion
Hello!
I saw this a while back and was very intrigued by the plugin. The plugin is similair to Vocaloid's XSY. In this case it enables the user to switch from any Mine Laru VB in one ust only by using a flag.
This was neat and I was surprised noone talked about this yet lmao.
There's a guide to using it but it's in Japanese so keep that in mind. If anyone has had a succesful run with this please share your experience!
Everything is in their video.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Here's an English language video.

Effectively, this is a method of using a voicebank as multipitch multiexpression without needing to simultaneously load every voicebank into the OTO, surpassing the limitations of the OTO. You can still do the same thing without ResamplerOverWriter if you have sufficiently few voicebanks that the total lines in the OTO is below 2^15. I would not compare it to XSY, because you are not morphing together separate vocals. Mine Laru simply has so many separately recorded voicebanks that you can get a smooth transition between vocal tones.

Here's a vanilla multipitch multiexpression voicebank. Since it's CVVC, the whole OTO can be loaded at once and ResamplerOverWriter isn't necessary.

Reactions: Heruchuu