Minecraft?

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I know I'm really behind on the times, but does anyone here still play minecraft? If so, I would like to be able to play sometime.

XJM

Teto's Territory
haha I was actually thinking about posting something like this. Glad someone else has a similar idea x) I've been playing a lot of Minecraft, lately. Been building a little VocaUTAU sort of town thing.

UTAU~Ayume

Teto's Territory
*raises hand* Meeeee :D I also play Minecraft and I'm also searching for a server if UTAU people here have one can I join?

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd start playing minecraft again if I played with you lovely people. <3

XJM

Teto's Territory
I actually like the idea of having a minecraft server for UTAU users. I'm only one person working on my own little VocaUTAU town and more help would certainly be welcome >_<

If I can get enough people interested I'll look into starting a little Minecraft server for VocaUTAU Fans and users. Will certainly be a tedious task.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd be interested! I was actually considering starting my own server, but I was unsure if I had the equipment to do so and not have the server be laggy.

XJM

Teto's Territory
The server I make won't win any beauty contests (going to refurbish and use an old Chromebook that doesn't work anymore) but it will certainly be secure. I plan on making it a Linux server for security If and when I get to it I'll post here.... I've got plenty of other things on my plate at the moment so we'll just have to see

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I've never made a server on anything before, so mine wouldn't have been any better. An UTAU forum server would be pretty boss though.

XJM

Teto's Territory
I actually have two options for creating a server, I have an old eMachines (Gateway) that ran Windows XP, I can get that tuned up a bit and install a Linux distro on it (Probably Debian) on it. I also have that Chromebook that doesn't quite work. Both machines will just be refurbished computers. Won't be cheap and won't be overnight either way.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I am currently creating a server. Would anyone like to help me set things up?

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
@HiddenVenia

I'll happily help you set it up! But remember, try not to use the default minecraft multiplayer software. It's really resource-intensive and plugin support is horrible;;

I can explain how to install Bukkit or Spigot (better for old pc's, more optimized version of Bukkit) if you'd like.

XJM

Teto's Territory
I have just become a little busy with other stuff but I'll put some time in when I can.

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
I've re-opened my server, It was posted on the old forum but the post has magically disappeared! // Makes new thread