AnimeaSPrin

Momo's Minion
Hey y'all! So, I'm in need of money. So I thought- "Why not open mixing commissions." So that's what I'm doing! These slots are exclusively only FIVE dollars! Now, my commissions can typically range from 10-20 but I really need money so I lowered it by 5-15 bucks. Keep reading!

EXAMPLES

Posted in my thread reply!

PROGRAM USED

FL Studio!

SLOTS

Slot 1: Available.
Slot 2: Available.
Slot 3: Available.

TOS, read please!

-Once completely done I will NOT make a new one or you can not last minute change what you want done.

-Credit for mixing MUST be given to me. If I find out no credit was given I will block you and most likely make a beware on you. (Idk tho.)

-Venmo and snail mail only, please! Seriously, Venmo is literally paypal. PLEASE.

-I MAY accept UtaBucks.

-Please be polite and patient! I don't have all the time in the world. And just so y'all know, I have a queue!

-Full payment must be made BEFORE I start! So I don't get scammed.

-There's a no money back policy once payment is made and once started it can not be cancelled.

-If your rude to me during, before, or after I make it you will not receive it and I will re-open the slot. And if it was already given to you finished, then I will just block you.

-No sudden charge backs! AGAIN, no money back policy once payment is made.

-Trades ACCEPTED! Art, VB's, UTAU's, custom UST's, etc!

That's all, for NOW. Until I can think of something else to add.

Reactions: ammamanagucci

AnimeaSPrin

Momo's Minion
Examples! <3

More can be found on my SC! Many have been taken down and I don't post a lot of them, I've improved a lot recently!