Voicebank Mizuiro Seigaku (声楽水色)

A prince with an unknown past.

Lazarus512

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Lazarus512 submitted a new Showcase Item:

Mizuiro Seigaku (声楽水色)

Hair color: Light Brown

Headgear: None (He hates anything involving hats)

Hairdo:
Moderate-length hair.

Eye color:
Light Blue

Earphones:
None (He prefers not wearing earphones.)

Clothing:
A kind of gentleman's dress with changes and alterations that fit him accordingly.

Nationality/Race:
Japanese/English (Although part of him is from Philippines he has no clue about it)

Personality: Aloof.

Physical Attribute: Strong

Special Attribute: Has a pain tolerance of 400% more than an average human can withstand.

Character Item: Royal SwordView attachment 1971

Catchphrases:

☀"You obviously have no sense of decorum."

☀"Go away please."

Favorite phrase:

☀ "nan desu ka? nani ka irimasu ka?". (What do you want?.)

Read more about this showcase item here...

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
I love your UTAU! Like so much. You have no idea. Finally someone else with a sword! ;w; <3
[doublepost=1463237430][/doublepost]Also, when I get around to it I would love to accept him as a 'student' in my YouTube skits and maybe as a voice in my commercial manga. The YouTube student thing being this http://utaforum.net/threads/help-me-form-my-utau-school.12387/
Only with your kind permisson, though of course ^.^;/

Lazarus512

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I love your UTAU! Like so much. You have no idea. Finally someone else with a sword! ;w; <3
[doublepost=1463237430][/doublepost]Also, when I get around to it I would love to accept him as a 'student' in my YouTube skits and maybe as a voice in my commercial manga. The YouTube student thing being this http://utaforum.net/threads/help-me-form-my-utau-school.12387/
Only with your kind permisson, though of course ^.^;/

Of course! You have my full permission and support! I would be honored if you include my UTAU! :smile:

Reactions: SOHBlue