MMD BowlRoll Pass Help?

Bunny1206

Momo's Minion
I've looked everywhere and their hint doesn't really help and I did use google translate I would love it if someone could help me with this despite their being many requests just like this one :love:
Post automatically merged:

I dont post my MMD vids I make these for fun and my own enjoyment to see the art come together kinda thing :love:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Please check the pinned thread.

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
lmaoez

I managed to get the model
I'm not telling you

I will tell you to reach each line carefully and absorb all the information however, because it's... quite literally in the description for each of the cat entries

Bunny1206

Momo's Minion
lmaoez

I managed to get the model
I'm not telling you

I will tell you to reach each line carefully and absorb all the information however, because it's... quite literally in the description for each of the cat entries
reach each line?

NordGeit

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
reach each line?
not telling you any more. It's all there, you simply need good translator translation (The ability to take scuffed translations and repair them in your mind)

Bunny1206

Momo's Minion
not telling you any more. It's all there, you simply need good translator translation (The ability to take scuffed translations and repair them in your mind)
garbage I don't think you have the password i have literally tried so many things from Japanese and English words I even went and got the words from the picture and tried all those

NordGeit

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
garbage I don't think you have the password i have literally tried so many things from Japanese and English words I even went and got the words from the picture and tried all those
A good MMD'er never gets mad when another refuses to reveal the password.
A good MMD'er never reveals the password.

It isn't this complicated to figure it out, it isn't even some sort of japanese riddle. Our guy gives you a hint on the link you provided, and the answer is in the bowlroll pages with the cats in them.

The real question is...
Are you able to figure it out with the same information I was given?

Because a good MMD'er... Can figure this out.

And this comes from someone who tore himself to pieces tryna figure out the password to Nanami's Act 2 Teto model and that was considerably less complicated

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
NordGeit, stop engaging. It's already established that UtaForum is NOT a platform for sharing passwords. These downloads are locked for a reason.