Closed MMD Collab: Teto Day 10

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
As you know, UTAU and Teto Kasane is 10 years old by now. I really want to make a model for Teto Day, but I'm going to be on a tight schedule starting this month.
I thought that it would be a good idea to celebrate this Teto Day together with making a special anniversary model.
RULES:
  • You must use some kind of modelling software for procuring your part (like Blender, Metasequoia, Xismo). Using pirated software is NOT tolerated
  • Do not use foreign parts. You can use texturing resources/etc provided they allow commercial use and are not under a share-alike license.
  • If possible, rig and configure in Blender or Xismo (or Metaseq if you have at least Metaseq STD). If you really must, you can use PMXE, but pretty please, do not use the English versions as they are unauthorized, hacked versions. Also, I'm recommending not using PMXE because I would like the model to be bound only by the terms of TwinDrill/PCL and PMXE forbids commercial use.
Have fun!

EDIT: Since there is no interest in working to create an original model, I'm closing this project.

Last edited: