MMD Model Needed ~ Futeki Shutaru

bold0727

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I need an MMD model for my UTAU. It doesn't have to be a specific type. His name is Futeki Shutaru. So, he has indigo colored hair, and his main colors are indigo and black, with faded blue support colors. He wears a jacket like The Ninth Doctor's, and his undershirt has a bubble design on it, sort of like the bubbles are riding a wave. He has earbuds hanging from his right pocket, and his hair is similar to Meito's (Click here for the wikia page.)

Sorry for being so picky... If you can't get all aspects in, don't worry about it. Thank you so much to anyone who helps me!

DraygonChan

Teto's Territory
I need an MMD model for my UTAU. It doesn't have to be a specific type. His name is Futeki Shutaru. So, he has indigo colored hair, and his main colors are indigo and black, with faded blue support colors. He wears a jacket like The Ninth Doctor's, and his undershirt has a bubble design on it, sort of like the bubbles are riding a wave. He has earbuds hanging from his right pocket, and his hair is similar to Meito's (Click here for the wikia page.)

Sorry for being so picky... If you can't get all aspects in, don't worry about it. Thank you so much to anyone who helps me!
I may not be the best at MMD, but as a thank you for voicing Tamaki, I'll be willing to try. I have a pretty decent idea of how I'm going to do it, too. :smile:

bold0727

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I may not be the best at MMD, but as a thank you for voicing Tamaki, I'll be willing to try. I have a pretty decent idea of how I'm going to do it, too. :smile:

Thanks! I am almost done with the voicebank. I might be done with it tomorrow, but I have been doing homework since 2:45 today, and I am still only a 1/4 way done.