mmd modeling help?

Nat

(๑•﹏•)
Defender of Defoko
(idk where this goes)
ok so I want to start making my own models for mmd (specifically clothes and maybe hair, I'm not comfortable making bases just yet) but I don't know how to.
Please help if you can

Nat

(๑•﹏•)
Defender of Defoko
also texturing and stuff like adding bones, joints, physics, and stuff would be helpful

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Try Metasequoia.

It's used by most MMD model makers and I like the flow. When I used to make models and such, that's what I used.

Texturing usually requires knowledge of UV maps. Bones and physics can be done in the PMD editor. Most tutorials can be found on dA.

As an MMD veteran, I can say that 3D Modeling is not easy, at all. Work with editing models first, looking and studying the vertices and polygons and typical 3D model topography.

Nat

(๑•﹏•)
Defender of Defoko
Try Metasequoia.

It's used by most MMD model makers and I like the flow. When I used to make models and such, that's what I used.

Texturing usually requires knowledge of UV maps. Bones and physics can be done in the PMD editor. Most tutorials can be found on dA.

As an MMD veteran, I can say that 3D Modeling is not easy, at all. Work with editing models first, looking and studying the vertices and polygons and typical 3D model topography.
I have some experience with editing in pmx editor. I'd like trying metasequoia, but doesn't it cost money?

Nat

(๑•﹏•)
Defender of Defoko
I've played with that version before I think. It was all in Japanese do I didn't know what I was doing at all

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
Use the latest Metaseq with an external PMD converter (or the one for PMD/XE, don't even think about hunting for serials) or get Blender. I can help you out, especially with Blender. I have a 3D thread somewhere in the forum.
I'm saying this because MetaLE fails miserably in UV mapping, while the latest Meta and Blender has a pretty good UV mapper.