MMD models purisu?

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Okay, so i haave had like 3 people say they would give me models for mah UTAUs. One didn't give out the download, one never finished, one never started. I WILL GLADLY MAKE ART OR USE YOUR UTAU OR SOMETHING TO THOSE WHO CAN MAKE ME MMD MODELS. okay, here are the two UTAUs
Hekine Chinji
Female
utau_reference_sheet__hekine_chinjo_by_snow_songstress-d4jpkzr.jpg
Rikane Subesube
MALE
trap_utau_concept_art_by_snow_songstress-d4oewio.jpg

I LOVES YOU GUYS IF YOU HELP ; A ;

novagirl

Teto's Territory
I could try and make them for you.  I seen parts of cloths close enough to what your characters are wearing at the MMD Mall on DA since I'm pretty good at the PMD Editor.  Do you have a model base you like me to use?  (ex Lat, Animasa, Nakao... etc.)

If I can make them then for exchange can you draw a picture of my UTAU Miss Kitty?

miss_kitty_by_pharaoh_yami-d4orajv.jpg

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
I would gladly take a look at your models once they're finished, I like Chinji's design. o3o (and I'm always searching for more new overseas UTAU models, I only got Ciel Sekaine, AIko Kikyuune, Mathieu Rosaire and TATARI so far)

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Pianodream link said:
I would gladly take a look at your models once they're finished, I like Chinji's design. o3o (and I'm always searching for more new overseas UTAU models, I only got Ciel Sekaine, AIko Kikyuune, Mathieu Rosaire and TATARI so far)
thank you very much :3 (and lawls her first name is actually hekine, chinji is the surname XD )

AND I LOVE SEEING MMD MODELS
it's just so fun to see what people make :3

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Looks good so far :3 I love how you have the undershirt's strap like that >w< <33333 can't wait to see when it's done <3