Model Downloading Help?

Kc.Ohimesama

Momo's Minion
Hello Everyone!

I currently have a parental control program on my computer, it blocks deviantart (and majority of japanese model download sites). So I was wondering, if anyone could please help me find certain models and redistribute models off of deviantart along with their rules/model-maker names to me? I know lots of model makers say not to redistribute, but I'm sure this counts as an exception to that rule. I promise to credit and follow their rules! So um, if anyone could help me out with that it'd be nice.

(Note: In case you were wondering why I have parental controls on my computer, it is because people on the majority of gaming sites and any site I play/get on believe I'm over 18 and send inappropriate links and say inappropriate things to me and there is no way my parents are going to take it off because recently someone sent me a link to a echii site. a really really echii site.)

Edit: I'm looking for editable TDA Models of Utau's, I am working on an animation where the world is Near it's end and I have to edit them during the series frequently to add bruises, cuts, etc.

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Honestly, nothing counts as an exception to redistribution, so I can't condone any of that & if I see any in this thread... :I

Anyways, you didn't specify which UTAUs you wanted, or which download sites are blocked for you. If they're overseas UTAUs, you might be able to contact the creator through other sites to get a download.