Closed Art Montse draws your utau (request)

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
so recently i downloaded medibang and im trying to get used to it more and to help me get used to it i'll be accepting request(s)

atm im only accepting 1 since i have a lot of stuff going on rn r i p
but i will be opening them back up when i get one finished so stay tuned
please note that im only human and im also a student so i might have some surprises that pop up that may delay these a bit so my apologies in advance! please be patient with me!

i will most likely open more slots when i have a lot of free time

requests are first come first serve

even though these are just headshots, please post a reference image below, thanks!

slots:

1: Keiran
2: reserved for Marcy
3: coming soon

i know my art style isnt the best okokokok

example that i did like 5 mins ago lmao:
regulus_sketch_yiss_by_yourlocalgodzilla-da1x4ow.png

Last edited:

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
medibang's my shit yooo
Medibang bros foreverrr

No but seriously you have a cute style and

Teach me
aa thank *:゚*。⋆ฺ(*´◡`) i like medibang more than ps tbh mainly bc medibang works with my touchscreen and its also free which is always a plus

Reactions: partial
P

partial

aa thank *:゚*。⋆ฺ(*´◡`) i like medibang more than ps tbh mainly bc medibang works with my touchscreen and its also free which is always a plus
I prefer Medibang over Sai because I'm used to it and because of the way I've got my keyboard set up. Switching to a different art program has never worked for me. :'D I'm far too used to my setup, haha.

Reactions: sailor _ravioli

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I prefer Medibang over Sai because I'm used to it and because of the way I've got my keyboard set up. Switching to a different art program has never worked for me. :'D I'm far too used to my setup, haha.
I've tried so many others before medibang most of the ones I tried before were either laggy or crashed a lot so I think I'm sticking with medibang woot

Reactions: partial