*moos softly*

GothuneRucow

Teto's Territory
I'm only posting this so that the funky lil message will disappear off my screen
I made an account on here on impulse at 5:05 AM, idk what that says about me

So yeah! I draw questionably dressed 'loids and I am Absolutely Obsessed with making covers (ESPECIALLY the tuning part, mixing is a pain and we all know it.) I've only started using utau about half a year ago but I'm honestly never going to stop, because expressing myself through music means more to me than anything else in this entire world :^)
Also I have never used a forum in my entire lifetime.

Moonight ny'all~

FZQYgNo_U4cQjthiZwuqAOpmeDnZ8QX3e4TOtB3uE8ABdqnlR8LwGRPVXqKR7_fARWVqTX6yHrQYJcPG-36va4Pe8QAuuEDaag6YYKfgiwRRufZclROgDyh2-qpfFWrBsY6W_8zXLIvNidm2nMAQrMg2fCnPSQE801L33dKxWfaa4f-9SBfCZWFba7qc2Ueir8CaxmBa4V5d2XFevyl2c97O5KsgR5GdOT-U9rkVEbpbwUwhOzI4ce9bjaddZ4OPYJBFful3ApLRPZEDo4wRFa1hRPHMpHW-uofAchf6lFw5gYhsfaZNU1yZfOwwGg37BVNJ_YtpH9CSXPdfdAthUQnwC1plNrm2hifLTCoUYBCevWVAcbyHB6h6PRXEgFLJr8dxXX3fyVbujYcGPDWuEnGxUUIPCQYt7u0uxeyLlW9kp2CGS2TjlkOLo3k2gIaOX9lp5ftAHsakTBFDvNG58XMv6hpETQKwOLRPURwec8dLmFMAU5S65Scb8ijL0M4klBj7Pb0VZkxAS-aPodqDUVjgfmKiytZ3xUgtdjJ-W5t60D9TclapoZ6yrlEUcHWbRpxipDteNfNZAuhgZnAoxHFZfnHmJE-SBDJMjcAhgMe2tH_DY88ZXpg7oSoLqnk8Ltc0vmixnQQBG3sDDsDrBhHKPA=s512-no

lil edit: I forgot to mention, my name is Luco. I apologize for my lack of experience with introductions, I don't go out of my folders very much so I don't talk to many people besides my cats and coffee grinder (I strongly recommend you get fresh beans and grind them yourself, than to consume store-bought ground coffee. Pls have some respect for the beans and experience them when they're at the peak of their flavorful existence)

Last edited: