Cherricaque

Momo's Minion
So.... moresampler won't work. I've used it before, worked fine, I've looked at just about every thread on here about moresampler issues and tried all the advice but it just hasn't gotten me anywhere. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've tried different voicebanks, absolutely nothing. I even stopped using UTAU for a while because I saw one person say they left it alone and it started working again, but that also didn't work.
UTAU does work, any other resampler works, it is specifically moresampler that won't work
The program will load the rendering process, look like it's doing something, and then once it's done, nothing happens. It's not even like it's just no sound, but it doesn't even attempt to play anything, and the most annoying part is that I don't even get an error message.
I'm honestly at a loss, if this doesn't work, I don't know what to do, other than try out openutau, but I don't know how different that is to normal UTAU, and what the limits are, since I've never used it before.