Most embarrassing VOCAUTAU thing you've ever done?

Pixys

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I made an off pitch cover with Kasane Teto..Even though I believe I improved massively compared to it ppl still tear me a new one for it..Plus its the most popular thing on my channel lmao but hey ;')

Reactions: luiysia

Siila

Momo's Minion
Download a UST that said it had a broken harmony, and spend hours trying to fit it to the main
I haven't done much.

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I used to get unreasonably angry when people would call Teto a Vocaloid.
If you scroll down the YouTube comment section on just about any popular teto video to a few years back, you can see some novella-length comments I used to send to people who would innocently call her a vocaloid lol I guess we were all 13 once.

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I used to get unreasonably angry when people would call Teto a Vocaloid.
If you scroll down the YouTube comment section on just about any popular teto video to a few years back, you can see some novella-length comments I used to send to people who would innocently call her a vocaloid lol I guess we were all 13 once.

I don't get angry at all...bit sometimes it bother me. I reprinted a Nico video of a 67 UTAU Medley. Mainly unknown UTAU by the community, but even so, someone asked me why didn't I use Miku but used all those 67 VOCALOIDS...

There was another video with instrumentloids, where a person said s/he'd buy the violin VOCALOID... Oh well...

Reactions: luiysia

eternalNoob

Teto's Territory
when i get a new voice bank, i make them sing a sentence to test out their english, engrish, or in three cases, chonglish. the sentence?
come on and slam and welcome to the jam.
it started out as a joke to myself and it grew i guess??

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ok, this is ever worse: I did once half-accidentally record very horsey moaning like sounds when I was recording breathe sounds. Thankfully I never did upload it anywhere. XD

Reactions: dyne 智優