Mr. Dark's WIPs

Mr. Dark

Momo's Minion
Well, my favorite UTAUloid to work with is by far Hana Shioreta, the villain of my team's UTAU universe. Her voice is dark and delicious and I just simply find her attractive. I have a few USTs that are delightfully evil for her that I am editing and tweaking to fit her voice. The person that provided her vocal samples will do a rerecord of some of the samples as certain files have a noise that cannot be removed making the stretched sound unpleasant.

Nevertheless I have fallen completely in love with her and I am eagerly awaiting VCV for her. I am content with her CV bank however.

There are a few pieces that I am putting together for her.

Saitei is Shioreta's 'Theme Song' of sorts as her character profile was based upon the elements of the song. I'm going to strip the chorus from the main file it is attached to and edit it in the audio program. The reverb sound splendid for the verse but I feel it to be a bit too heavy for those faster spoken notes in the chorus [it makes it sound warbled].

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/vhBkbPI_/WIPSaitei_Hana_Shioreta_.html

In addition, I am heavily editing a few Love Love Nightmare USTs from various sources [I find some pieces to be better in one and others better in others...] and mixing Shioreta into Love Love Nightmare REMIX that I came across. The DE and ZU file as well as some of the HI file has noise that cannot be removed. Hopefully that will be remedied with the rerecord. I will be making extra parts to the Love Love Nightmare from scratch as I want there to be a lower main melody and use the actual melody for a harmony. I prefer Shioreta in mid to low range of voice.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/VxBjq9td/WIPLoveLoveNightmare_Hana_Shio.html

Hana Shioreta is voiced by Kurui's mother
Mixes by Me
I will credit the UST original creators when I post the final mixes.

It reminds me that Kurui took a few seconds and made a sketch of what Hana Shioreta could look like. I was pleased with the rough sketch and I await the final design.

huq0bm.png

Comments welcome. I hope you're as charmed by her wickedness as I am.