Multilingual Charity UTAU: Project Sonata

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hey guys! Shokora here from Project Sonata!

We're happy to announce that Sonata's first promo video was put up yesterday!

We were able to get 16 producers from around the world to make songs for the charity album, some new and some well-known; this album is going to be full of varying composing styles! Until the release, we're hoping people can spread awareness of Sonata so that the album sells successfully when it comes out next month, so we can donate an outstanding amount to the Depression and Bipolar Alliance.

So that's why we need you all to help us with this movement as a fandom and community! We're trying to build the tags #utausonata and #projectsonata on the media (twitter, tumblr, etc), so if you can create art, share the promo video, get in contact with someone who could help us get Sonata's name and face out there to more people in the overseas community, anything and everything would be absolutely amazing!

If this album sells successfully, there's a possibility of Sonata getting more languages and 'appends' in her library. We just have to see how this goes.

Thank you all for reading! If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Project Sonata's website
Project Sonata's twitter

Ryn

Momo's Minion
I love the idea of the project. Can't wait for her voicebank to be released, she's lovely!

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Sonata's Korean has been released! Feel free to download and make covers with her, we'll share them on the official twitter!

The website also has download links to every available voicebank, and a small demo of each.
That being said, it's 20 days until the charity album release now, and right now we're trying to build the hype and reach out to broaden our audience.

Sonata's voice banks have been publicly released and they are available to download on the website. Feel free to share them with people who you think will use them! Covers are a great way to attract attention, and any cover posted on twitter mentioning @utausonata will be retweeted to the project's account!

If you have connections or know people who have a voice in the community who could signal boost our project or post our website where people in the overseas community can see it, please spread the word! If we don't build our audience and attract people, sales won't be as outstanding as we're aiming for.

Thank you all for the support! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Reactions: Xepheris

Tanacta

Teto's Territory
Hey guys! Shokora here from Project Sonata!

We're happy to announce that Sonata's first promo video was put up yesterday!

We were able to get 16 producers from around the world to make songs for the charity album, some new and some well-known; this album is going to be full of varying composing styles! Until the release, we're hoping people can spread awareness of Sonata so that the album sells successfully when it comes out next month, so we can donate an outstanding amount to the Depression and Bipolar Alliance.

So that's why we need you all to help us with this movement as a fandom and community! We're trying to build the tags #utausonata and #projectsonata on the media (twitter, tumblr, etc), so if you can create art, share the promo video, get in contact with someone who could help us get Sonata's name and face out there to more people in the overseas community, anything and everything would be absolutely amazing!

If this album sells successfully, there's a possibility of Sonata getting more languages and 'appends' in her library. We just have to see how this goes.

Thank you all for reading! If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Project Sonata's website
Project Sonata's twitter

Can I join this project?!?! :D

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Can I join this project?!?! :D

We're full for producers now, but any fanart or covers done with her voicebanks are greatly appreciated! If you have a twitter or tumblr, we'll see it if you post it with the tag [HASHTAG]#utausonata[/HASHTAG] or [HASHTAG]#projectsonata[/HASHTAG]

If we sell an outstanding amount for this album, we'll hopefully do another thing like this with different charities, and different producers on board!

LunarConstruct

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I love this project and UTAU omg <3 just wanted to let you know that the download link for her Korean on her website doesn't work, though! O:

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hey everyone! The Light Current will be released in about 8 days now! All proceeds will go to the Depression and Bipolar Alliance!
We won't be able to sell as well without the word spreading, so if you guys could, please feel free to use Sonata and make covers with her! Share her with friends! We want as many people as possible to hear her voice and know about the project.

If Sonata's first album doesn't sell very well, we may not get a chance to do anything like this in the future. Meaning no voicebank upgrades, no future albums, no more charities receiving donations. We want to help people as much as we can!

You can use Sonata and make covers with her, and if we see them, it'll be tweeted on the official twitter! We've also spoken with MystSapphire, who has been very helpful and kind enough to have Project Sonata featured on her new website that is in the works right now, so we're pushing forward the best we can til then!

We also have gotten the album art from @Bisukei on twitter! They have commissions open if you're interested!
Thank you all in advance for your time and patience!

twitter
website
youtube

CZWhhHCWIAQj36K.jpg:large