Multilingual Favorite Vocaloid Medley I [Closed / Full]

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@dcthrtq
You've been entered! Taumaturgo's voice is absolutley fantastic~

@Koneko
Yes, engrish is allowed. It'd be good if you could show me an example of your Engrish skills as the sample of your UTAU.

@StarsNeverStop
No, not yet. ~mw~ is going to write extra harmonies for different voicetypes for the last part. We'll be sending the according USTs out once they are ready and then you can render it :smile:

@adriann
Nostalogic is all yours~ Just message me if you're going to give us another artwork. I forwarded the one you attached here for now ^^

Thank you all for your interest! :3

Mako

"it"
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Option 1, 2, or 3?: 1
Artist name: Euphy
Name of UTAU: Yugana Tori
Song: Saihate
Language: Finnish
Sample of UTAU:

Transparent Artwork: I'll do one in a bit! ><
How can we contact you?: Soundcloud or in here

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@Sylveranty Okay, i'm guessing that will also be seperating VCV and CV and CV VC Voicebanks?
The Japanses bank I will be using will be VCV Multipitch incase you needed that info and the voice type sounds the same ^^

dcthrtq

Momo's Minion
Okay, here's Tauma's part rendered.

BTW, I've used these translyrics, though I changed the wording a bit so it could fit. Here's what Tauma actually sings in case you wanna add subtitles to the video or something :wink:

Nuestra guerras de 16bit
Incluso si todo el mundo me odiase
He incautado "cosas inexpresables"
No podría admitir la realidad sobre todo

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@StarsNeverStop
As far as I know, we're only separating by voice type. I actually think the harmonies themselves are almost done, so I'm going to start sending out the USTs for them soon!

@dcthrtq
Thank you for the render and the lyrics! Yes, we're going to add subtitles to the video, that's why we need the lyrics :D

It'd be great if you guys could spread the medley to your friends or recommend people to me I could contact :smile: I'd actually love to see some Korean, Mandarin and Cantonese in medley. If you guys know anyone who can use these languages in UTAU, Vocaloid or any other Vocal-Synth, please message me!

Ah, yes! We're officially accepting any Vocal-Synth in the medley and not only UTAU and Vocaloid. Giraffey already provided a Chipspeech part. Feel free to use any Vocal Synth you like!

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I can try and see if I can write some translyrics render something with my norwegian bank.

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@HulderBulder
Oooh, Norwegian would be a great addition to the medley! Please refer to the list-link I posted in my second post here in the thread to see which songs are still open and fill out the form. If there are any questions, please ask them.

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Update time!
Have a snippet of the medley! You can hear:
Ten-Faced - German - Chipy
Two Breaths Walking - Italian - Maika
Saihate - Finnish - Yugana Tori
Nostalogic - Spanish - Daatura

I'm happy about all the entries we got so far, but we still have quite a few open slots that want to be filled!
Remember: By now every Vocal-Synth voicebank is allowed!
If there are any questions, feel free to ask.

And here's once again the link to the Google Document with the up-to-date list as I can't edit my opening post.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E4VrbdQJ3L5lejVdh2MuofZ_i-fCmk2HJl9cDhAlbhQ/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: adriann

Ghostysenpai

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Lolol I could try to rewrite my swedish list and render it? ;o im not promising anything lol if you could put electric angel on hold (for a couple weeks?) i maybe could manage.

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Sure, I'm going to reserve it straightaway ^^ Swedish would be a great addition!

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Scots? I'm in. Tell me the song you want to do and don't forget to send me the lyrics with the render later.

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
Ok. I'm currently going through the list to see which part I prefer. I've noticed a few good ones free that I was already doing covers of so the work is half done already so I'll probably go for one of those.

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Can you reserve the mr. music spot if its not taken? I just need time to edit the ust and oto the needed parts.

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Mr. Music is reserved for you, HulderBulder. If you could tell me the name of your UTAU, I could actually enlist you officially.

Miuraock

Teto's Territory
Can i have no logic for yoshitaka miura
[doublepost=1446185775][/doublepost]Option 1, 2, or 3?:1

Name you want to be credited by: Rubyjoaquin1

Name of Virtual Singer: Miura Yoshitaka

Song:No logic

Language: English

Lyrics you’re using + their author:
No Logic - Singable English Lyrics - Vocaloid

Nightshade-Kitsune

Sample of Virtual Singer:[doesnthaveanyinenglishforthevoicebankimuseing]