Multilingual Favorite Vocaloid Medley I [Closed / Full]

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
Does the artwork have to be unspecific or can you theme it around the song part that the voice is singing?

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
We don't have any specifics about the character artwork aside of it being transparent. So feel free to do one that fits to the song ^^ There just shouldn't be any background.

SpanishPandaHero

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Option 1, 2, or 3?: 1

Name you want to be credited by: SpanishPandaHero

Name of Virtual Singer: Koru Fivet

Song: Heat-Haze Days

Language: Spanish

Lyrics you’re using + their author: HikarisongYui
"Un camión cruzó en esos momentos, y se los llevó por delante en segundos.
Un grito continuado por un llanto que se mezclaba con las gotas de sangre en la calle."

Sample of Virtual Singer: I only have this:

Transparent Artwork: http://sta.sh/01sh20e3j6tl

How can we contact you?: Through deviantart, twitter or tumblr.

Additional notes: --

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
I've nearly finished my part. I'm just modifying the pitches. Art wise I've got problems with my USB connections staying recognised so I can't use my tablet and trying to draw full-body lineart using Colors 3D on a 3DS is hard as hell so I'm going old school with pens and paper. May even make a separate hand-coloured layer if space allows.

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@Obakebaka
Good to hear you're making progress with the render! Not so good to hear that you've got problems with your tablet. I hope it'll work out somehow. Remember that you don't have to send render and drawing at the same time. Send me the render as soon as you're done and take your time with the artwork until you're content with it.

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
Cheers. Here's my render along with a notepad file with the lyrics for the part. Figured if I spent any more time on it I'd be eating into drawing time. I didn't make it from the UST as I already had a VSQ I was working with for Senbonzakura so I changed it to the UST tempo. Any problems, let me know.

Attachments

• ScotsTonioMedleyClip.zip
    2 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: Sylveranty

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Update Time!
We have now decided to declare the 8th February 2016 as the deadline for the renders and artworks. I'm going to message everyone who has entered personally so that the news aren't missed by them.
27 songs are still open. You can enter yourself with any language and vocal synth you like or make suggestions that we will consider when filling the open slots up ourselves.

Again, here is the up-to-date song list:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E4VrbdQJ3L5lejVdh2MuofZ_i-fCmk2HJl9cDhAlbhQ/edit

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@Obakebaka
Actually, yes! I spoke with the rest of the group, and we agreed we'd lift the restriction of "1-song-per-person". Two songs are fine now, though I'd like to avoid three songs per person as long as possible to give others a chance. Also, it's still only one song per UTAU allowed, because there are so many UTAU voicebanks out there.

So, yes: You can pick a second song! :smile:

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
A snippet of the medley's progress!

Mixer: ~mw~

What you hear:
34. When The First Love Ends - Mim: Mimosa - French
35. StargazeR - Yume伟: Felix - German
36. Heat-Haze Days - SpanishPandaHero: Koru Fivet - Spanish
37. Dancing Samurai - Kevinp9568: Kevin Futarine - French
38. Deep-Sea Girl - Rielz: Anna Nyui - Korean

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If it's okay, I'll apply again for a second song (I haven't found time to work on a better art for Daatura like I said, so... I guess it's alright to use that one haha.)
Name of Virtual Singer: Adrian
Song: Life Reset Button
Language: Italian, custom lyric, possibly from this adaptation
Transparent Artwork: here

Edit- I went ahead and rendered it, with my own translyric (the translation I linked was an Italian translation of an English translation, go figure) Included in that link are the lyrics to Daatura's Nostalogic in Spanish, since I never gave them in text format. :smile:

Last edited: