Multilingual UTAUs?

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Kirane Shura : Lots of languages o.o
Kaneyama Shou : Japanese, Korean, English
Kikyuune Aiko : Japanese, English, French (using english samples)
Tibo Hauku : [SOON]

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Other than Japanese, these guys can sing in...
SELEN - Spanish, and she has some nasally sounds, so she can sing like Hebrew or French or somethin' with a little extra effort! Love her <3
Sasayaki Nunnoru - Spanish, English!
Kagamibi Dokuse - English <3
Sachi Eika - English, and can apparently sing in Irish *u*
Rougeline - Has French phonemes, too! I think they're meant to be French
Uotan - English!
Sonone Linako - Korean, Chinese~
Crina - Romanian! And it's possible to make her sing in Spanish, too!
Mathieu Rosaire - Has French + English sounds in 'im
Tony Yonne - can apparently sing in more than just English and Japanese o:

And those are all I can think of at the moment... I know there are more... afds
-WAIT, edit:
MEIpoid - Hebrewww
Hoshino Hanami - German, Korean, Dutch and more I think O:

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hyang Gyuhwa - Japanese and Korean
Hyang Wandu - Japanese and Korean
Baak Yatchou - Japanese and Chinese (Cantonese)
Camila Melodia - Japanese, Spanish, and some English?
Birang Choi - Only sings Korean currently, but it's not Japanese so whateverrr
Kyuri - Japanese and Korean
Kanochi Neko - Japanese, Korean, and English, though I'm unsure if the English is available still to everyone or if it ever was
Ryone Yami - Japanese only, but he's been made to sing fairly good Engrish, Korean, and Chinese (Mandarin). Though you could say the same could be done with many VCV UTAUs.
Yonne Victor - He's supposed to be like Tony, and he has english CVVC demos, but technically is still only Japanese, ah ha hah
Kenbara Aki - Japanese and Spanish, though he's apparently suppposed to be able to sing more...?
Nukupoid - Technically only Japanese, but Nukude makes him sing rather nice Korean; his Engrish is subpar though

That's all I can think of at the top of my head. Though note all the Korean. XD

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
. . . Linako has a Chinese bank? Oh gosh, I never knew! ; A ;
And yep. Neko has english in all of her CV banks. Or non append ones at least?

Shinya Mino and Yumi. . . Spike too? - I'm pretty sure they sang Dutch songs before but only 80% sure it used a different bank. I don't remember if they were released.

Hana Kyou
- Has a canto, mandarin, korean and english bank.

Wakana Ayane - Mandarin on its way and a malay bank?

Toune Rui
- He has an english bank, but it's kinda engrishy still... XDD

Kai Kim - Has a Korean bank?

Namida - Has extra recordings to help with English.

Injune Midori - I'm prettty sure Chinese..I don't know which one.

Bekkah Damene
- English.

Kaeru Reni - Spanish and Latin. But I only remember just songs of those languages, not if there was a bank.

Raine Reizo - I think he also had Mandarin on its way?

Catgirl

Teto's Territory
I found Abraham Quaver that has Spanish VCVs... they seem to be currently in beta, I think.

And, my own UTAU Arianna Leone can Japanese and Italian. ^^
The Italian bank is still in beta, but very close to release.

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
thibaud76200 link said:
Kikyuune Aiko : Japanese, English, French (using english samples)

Eh? Aiko has English, but we've never made her sing French nor have I heard anyone attempt it..? xD; Would that really work?

Scarfu and Tai I think forced French out of Mathieu's Act1 English though :uhm:;;

vocaloidyorune

Momo's Minion
Might as well add my own favs
Hana Chikako- Hebrew
Hibiki Shinji- Technically only Japanese, but has really good English, Latin, and Spanish
Sorane Rana- Also Technically Japanese, but has good Spanish
Zuii Takoe- A lot of random languages

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I think the term multilingual must refer more to those UTAULOIDS that have VBs for more lenguages... not those who are capable to sing by phonetic manipulation.

Just like Luka (she is bilingual for a JP and ENG basebanks) and SeeU (KR and JP basebanks).

Sorane Rana, with her Hanamogera folder, is capable of a more fluid engrish and spanish... but not for that she is "multilingual".

from my POV, Aiko is bilingual (JP-ENG), CRINA is bilingual (JP-ROM), Hoshino Hanami is multilingual (JP-KR-SP-Dutch in progress); because of the existance of those Voicebanks. Spanish an be archived with extra sounds to a JP voicebank, so no need for a standalone one (yet it could be easier because of the whole U-sound problem).

Ohh and myst

Acording to ES (mex) utau wiki, Aiko is a fluid french singer.... Me: WT.....?!

Matsukai

Momo's Minion
Abraham Quaver has his Spanish VCV now for download along w the reclist made by himself. I remember Zuii Taoke to have multiple voicebanks (japanese, latin, spanish i think? etc). I failed making my UTAU's korean cv :c

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Yue Nagareboshi link said:
Ohh and myst

Wh-what.
I have NEVER heard anyone even try to make her sing in French, so where is this coming from? Have I missed something? XDDDD

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Myst link said:
[quote author=Yue Nagareboshi link=topic=337.msg1616#msg1616 date=1328495807]
Ohh and myst

Wh-what.
I have NEVER heard anyone even try to make her sing in French, so where is this coming from? Have I missed something? XDDDD
[/quote]

I have seen people make Aoi Celestine sing in french... but not Aiko XD!

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Myst : I tried to make Aiko sings ''I'll quit singing'' in french, it sounded really nice with a cute english accent... *w*

James

Momo's Minion
I'm actually all for multilingual VBs.
Sure, they might be a bit harder to make sometimes, but the results tend to be pretty cool.

D

dCatharsis

Mine is multilingual and nobody mentioned it. :S
Dunno if it's because many people dislike me/her, or because I'm not very active. Or both.
Her name's Katarina Sokkyoune btw.

EDIT: I know 2 Chilean UTAUloids that are multilingual too. Their names are Haruhiko Michea and Elemento Ilabaca.
Haruhiko sings in English, Japanese, Spanish and Chinese, and Ele in Japanese, English and Spanish.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Multilingual voicebanks are really interesting *u*

The ones I know have been already quoted, even if I would add Seimei Kyokune (Korean + Japanese + English and other languages),

After, on my side, I'm trying to make some... Normally, I want to make them sing those languages in my Sloids project (and working since a long time on it orz):

-Sakanne : Japanese, Spanish (having the most advanced of my UTAUs), French, some English sounds
-Most of them : Japanese, French, some English, some Spanish
-Victoire : Japanese, English (having the msot advanced of my UTAUloids), French, some Spanish

Also, talking about making UTAUloids sing in French, yesterday I tried to make Defoko sing the French version of I=Fantasy I've done a while ago and recently UTAUized  x.x"' Some already heard it in the chatbox and on UO orz I find her accent adorable <3

Then I agree, once I heard Celestine singing in French (with a cute accent~)

asparagus

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Some of mine have extra English Phonetics (and some weird Spanish ones too), but I'm still working on it OTL

Everyone seems to have gotten any I would have put already so...

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
Ciel can sing Japanese, English (a bit, but I plan to do a more advanced English VB for him/her), and has a full FRENCH VB.

NiKORU/NiKO Kajetano can sing in Japanese and they have a Filipino VB.

(Guess who had to take extra speed-up filipino language pronounciation? Meee o/)

Mayuen

Momo's Minion
Since I am no good with other UTAUs (sorry, my memory is not from this world and I fail at stalking sometimes...)

But I have seen some UTAUs with at least extra sounds for Swedish, which I am also planning to do with my UTAU Saga ^^ Still in beta though, the quality isn't... the best... xD

CARAMELLDANSEN *shot*

PhoenixSnow

Momo's Minion
I love bilingual-trilingual-multilingual UTAUs. English UTAUs always interested me. Let's see some you've made or found?
The only UTAU I have that is Multilingual is Tsubasa Arugo.

He can sing in Japanese, English, Spanish, Korean, and Chinese. He is planned to have an Italian and a Cantonese voicebanks too.