Row 4 Project Official

Teto's Territory
Hey Y'all!
I'm working on making a series of covers, and basically I would really appreciate some help with it!

If you don't want to be directly involved, but would like to hear your Utau in one (or more) of the covers, here's the stats that I'd appreciate that your utau have:

1. English Arpasing*
(I'm sorry VCCV and CVVC stans, it's nothing personal, I just prefer working with ARPA)
*However, if you would like to tune/convert a blank UST file (with the lyrics already inside it), then feel free to use whatever kind of English bank you have! Just message me (or comment) a sample of your Utau's voice (preferably in English!!) and I'll "cast" a part on the song that is currently in production, unless all parts are filled!

2. Fully otoed-
I do not want to have to spend a lot of time otoing a bank to fit it into the chorus(es), so please have a fully otoed bank!

3. Developed character tone/ranged voice
(bonus points for multipitch or multi expressive)
Basically I'd like a diverse voice set to work with when in the choral setting!

*( if you would like to tune your own VCCV or CVVC utau to fit into the choruses then by all means go for it!)

and here are the specific vocal ranges I'll need for the songs!
Soprano (C4 to A5)
Mezzo Soprano (A3 to F#5)
Alto (G3 to E5)
Contralto (F3-D5)
Tenor-Baritone ( C3 to A4 or A2 to F4)
Baritone-Bass (A2 to F4 or F2 to E4)

Currently the main characters of the first song will be filled by the Row 4 voices, but in the future it will be to which character/voice bank sounds the most similar to the original Broadway Voice. If you would like to suggest a song (preferably a more well-known piece) for us (assuming anyone wants to join haha) to cover, please send me a message with the title and the name of the musical it's from!

Song #1
What’s Inside/Opening Up (Waitress)
Backing ensemble needed!

Song #2
Beautiful (Heathers)
All vocal ensemble parts needed x3

Song #3
You Can’t Stop the Beat (Hairspray)
All Vocal Ensemble parts needed x2

Song #4
Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
All vocal ensemble parts needed x3

Song #5
Omigod You Guys! (Legally Blonde)
all vocal ensemble parts needed
Female parts x2

Song #6
Ex-Wives ( SIX)
Specific parts needed:
Soprano 1
Mezzo Soprano 1
Mezzo Soprano 1
Alto 1
Alto 2
Alto 3

(This is not the order that these songs can/will be completed, just a list of stuff I have semi-prepared. If a group forms we’ll take a vote on what the order is.)

Here's what requirements you'll need if you want to help out directly or want a specific job other than just yeeting your bank to me!

Art/PV
(maybe an MMD animator perhaps?? It'd be an aggressive amount of work tho...)

Tuner

Perhaps an additional midi or karaoke technician aside from myself haha.

That's basically all I need from y'all! If you want me to use your bank please message (or reply to this thread) me with the details of their range, a sample, and a link for their download!

Thank you!
- Trey
Row 4 CEO

Last edited:

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I’ve never heard of English ARPA before. I might be interested in that. I’m currently working on recording a voice bank for DeepVocal. But after I finish that I’d want to at least see what the rec list is.

Row 4 Project Official

Teto's Territory
I’ve never heard of English ARPA before. I might be interested in that. I’m currently working on recording a voice bank for DeepVocal. But after I finish that I’d want to at least see what the rec list is.
If you're interested in participating with the "work" part, you don't have to have your own bank to use!

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
All I could do would be mixing and honestly I’m not amazing at it. Making a voice bank could potentially be something I’d like to do. I think my Utau may sound pretty good for broadway music. I would try to make a “Broadway appended” bank.

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I know you said you wanted aspring banks but I actually found out that vccv can be converted to arap. It’s on the official arap website with a tutorial.

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I’m not suggesting you make a bunch of banks lol. Like if there’s an existing bank that you would like to use but it’s not arap you could convert it. That actually might save time. I don’t think it’s hard to convert a bank from what I read.