My Favorite VOCALOID Song Medley KAI (24 spots remaining)

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Note: This only has 10 spots left now, I had no clue we couldn't change the title after it was set. >.<

Hello everyone. Yep, I am doing a medley! The My Favourite Vocaloid Song Medley KAI.

This is what it sounds like

Please read everything....
For this medley, I am going to be a bit nit-picky about what UTAUs make it or not. With that being said, it is not first come first serve. The songs that are not listed below were already taken by my friends and/or members of Project SHASTALOID.

Rules:
  • Images must have a transparent background, and be in PNG format.
  • VCV is preferred, but good quality CV voicebanks will be accepted. No CVVC. If your UTAU is CVVC, or anything else, they will be denied unless you can render it yourself.
  • The amount of UTAUs submitted by one person doesn't matter.
  • Suggest your friends' UTAUs as well, you don't have to, but it would be really nice, and a cute surprise for them. :wink:
  • You may render your own part, but it must be sent to me within a week or you will lose your spot. If you want to render your own part, here's the UST:
  • If your UTAU isn't compatible for moresampler or the default, they will be denied unless you render it yourself.
  • If you are rendering it yourself, don't add any effects to the vocal, and wait until my approval before you render.

Please note:
  • If I accept your UTAU, then they are guaranteed a spot, I promise.
  • If you don't know what part to pick for your UTAU, there will be a wait list and as the spots fill up, I'll put them in the remaining spots.
  • Spots are not set in stone after you pick them, I may change the spot if I feel a different songs suits the UTAU better.
  • If I really like your UTAU, I may use them more and they're likely to be first picks in future medleys and choruses. If I really like your UTAU, you'll know. Trust me. Lmao.
  • I plan on tuning each part, so it's gonna take a while, but I will be posting work in progress samples frequently. ( Here's the first work in progress: https://clyp.it/eijeigy1, this just uses my friends UTAUs, my own, and some of my favorites. Ones I picked before I made this public.)

I am updating this as I find UTAUs I like, if your UTAU was picked, you'll find out after the medley is done.

Please fill this out:

• UTAU name:
  • Project Name: (Leave this blank if they're not in a series/project)
  • Creator:
  • Sample:
  • Song: (Note, this may change if I think your UTAU sounds better in a different song. If you don't know what song, just put wait list.)
  • *Flags: (I usually use Y0H10B0, and that's what I'll use if you leave this blank.)
  • *Resampler: (Either default or moresampler since they're the only two I have as of now. If you don't specify which one, I'll use moresampler)
  • *CV/VCV:
  • *Voicebank Download
  • Homepage: (It'll be linked in the description so other people can find your UTAU, if they don't have a homepage or website, leave this blank. UTAU wiki is fine)

*If you are rendering your part yourself, then don't worry about these.

Song List
  • 7 Ii Aru Fanclub
  • 13 No Logic
  • 14 Monochrome Act
  • 16 Dear
  • 30 Two Faced Lovers
  • 34 Endless Score
  • 44 Spica
  • 54 A born coward
  • 57 Wonderlast
  • 60 Hello Planet
Wait list:
This will fill up as people put their UTAUs here. If they don't make this medley, and I really like them, they'll be part of something else.

Last edited:

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
  • UTAU name: 七淡紅 (Nanapin)
  • Project Name: MAHOUloid
  • Creator: Cine
  • Song: 39

I was hoping to render myself, but for the life of me I don't see any ust downloads in the NND link you provided, just the karaoke.
  • *Flags: e, g-2 to g-5 (you can change the # value to fit the song)
  • *Resampler: Moresampler
  • *CV/VCV: VCV

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
  • UTAU name: 七淡紅 (Nanapin)
  • Project Name: MAHOUloid
  • Creator: Cine
  • Song: 39
I was hoping to render myself, but for the life of me I don't see any ust downloads in the NND link you provided, just the karaoke.
  • *Flags: e, g-2 to g-5 (you can change the # value to fit the song)
  • *CV/VCV: VCV

That would be because I accidentally linked the wrong one. I'm sorry, here's the actual one. [doublepost=1483567835][/doublepost]
UTAU Name: Mi Minami (南美)

Creator: Lily of the Valley

Sample:

I can render it myself but I don't know what song to pick :P

Homepage: http://minami-voice.weebly.com/

I accidentally uploaded the wrong NND link, it's fixed now. I'll put her in Chord Liner, which is song 42.
[doublepost=1483568006][/doublepost]
Can I add Mougeki Mero?

Ooooo~ That is REALLY cool! Of couse, just dm the part. Make sure it's Ten Faced from this medley since it's different in others. Aside from that, wow! This is really cool. I kinda wanna toss my instrumental UTAU in here too. (He plays bass.)

Reactions: Mougeki Mero

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
That would be because I accidentally linked the wrong one. I'm sorry, here's the actual one. [doublepost=1483567835][/doublepost]

I accidentally uploaded the wrong NND link, it's fixed now. I'll put her in Chord Liner, which is song 42.
[doublepost=1483568006][/doublepost]

Ooooo~ That is REALLY cool! Of couse, just dm the part. Make sure it's Ten Faced from this medley since it's different in others. Aside from that, wow! This is really cool. I kinda wanna toss my instrumental UTAU in here too. (He plays bass.)

Thakn you! Will send you it right now!!! I was going to suggest my friend's Soho Bass that is also a bass player XDD What a coincidence!!! :O

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko

EchoCaptil

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ooooh can I join?

• UTAU name: 拍音アイミ/Hakune Aimi
  • Project Name:
  • Creator: Milk
  • Sample: link
  • Song: 16. Dear (or whatever you think would fit best!)
  • *Flags: None
  • *CV/VCV: VCV, can be used as CV too.
  • *Voicebank Download: link
  • Homepage: link

Reactions: Dane

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Ooooh can I join?

• UTAU name: 拍音アイミ/Hakune Aimi
  • Project Name:
  • Creator: Milk
  • Sample: link
  • Song: 16. Dear (or whatever you think would fit best!)
  • *Flags: None
  • *CV/VCV: VCV, can be used as CV too.
  • *Voicebank Download: link
  • Homepage: link

**Looks at roster and nervously laughs..** Aimi was on of the ones I initially picked to start the medley with. Ahah. I actually put her in Soar, which is ironically, the song before the one you picked.

Reactions: Milk

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
https://vocalsynth.cloud/sd I finished those renders.
There's one with all the harms and reverb put together, and all the separate renders without reverb so you can add it at your own discretion. I did both so you could have the choice.

Reactions: Shasta

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reactions: Shasta