My midis are looking weird

Bonnie

Momo's Minion
So i just downloaded a unhappy midi (yes that one from fnf) and its looks something like thisCaptura de pantalla (1030).png i wanted to know if its normal, and if it is, how could i fix it

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The tempo has been set to 50000. Change it to the correct tempo for the song.

Bonnie

Momo's Minion
Captura de pantalla (1033).png
Post automatically merged:

Captura de pantalla (1031).png

Captura de pantalla (1034).png

It stills like the same after chinging the tempo

nneko

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
It stills like the same after chinging the tempo
Change the tempo in UTAU itself. It says 50000.00 at the top left corner by the piano roll. You can right-click it to change it.
Edit: You can also right-click the first note/rest-note in the UST and change the tempo from there.

Last edited:

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hewoo! So you changed the tempo and it was the same thing, right? First start by importing the midi into your utau, go to the file window, than press import. After that you're going to set the tempo to the right song's tempo by changing it in the yellow bar with the 50000, than you pres ctrl+A, click with the right mouse's button and then go to property. There you will press the button clear, set the intensity to 100 and the modulation to 0, set the BRE, consonant velocity and STP to 0 and erase the 0 value right after you do it. Where is lyric you put the hiragana version of "a". After that press ok and tell me what happend. If this doesn't work so put a download link to the midi and I will try to help you from here! ^^