My Own Utau will not play a certain sound please help!

JJax

Momo's Minion
Every other sample on my own utau voicebank will work except for the さ (sa) one. When I put the note into the lyrics box and play it than all it does is freeze up a lot and glitch out than it plays and all I can hear is like wind and than nothing than some weird glitchy noise. I have tried to retake this sample but the same thing keeps happening. I am sorry if this is bothering you making totally new thread but I can not find a problem that is like mine :sad:. I would really like help as to why this is happening thank youuu!!!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
For maximum compatibility with resamplers, make sure that all of your files are 44.1kHz 16bit mono channel WAV files.
Make sure that the OTO is correctly configured so that it starts where the syllable begins, and not in the middle of silence.

JJax

Momo's Minion
I am not exactly sure how to use the OTO I have seen it before and heard of it but I just do not know how to use it. Well now I know what the problem might be, so I will try to figure how to fix it! Thank you.

JJax

Momo's Minion
Thank you so very much it makes so much more sense to me now and I have figured the problem out!