My UTAU mayhaps??

Mashirocrow

Teto's Territory
She's a character of mine I decided to turn into an UTAU. I'm still in progress of trying to create her final design for it :'D
I'm having a bit of anxiety posting this, because she's an anthropomorphic kitsune/fox. I don't want people yelling at me for having a non-human UTAU haha. But I'm always open for suggestions about what I should do for her UTAU design!

That being said, here is her Toyhouse page! (all of her art + information and stuff) though I made her a little over 2 years ago, some things are WIPs and I wanna change a few things. She doessss look quite edgy, but I made her when I was 12, so bear with me.
https://toyhou.se/2663036.--mashiro-

I'm thinking about making her Noragami AU outfit into her main utau design after refining it a little.

Gekiyaku

Ruko's Ruffians
You don't have to worry Mashirocrow !
This isn't the first non human utau that was designed actually there are a bunch of utaus that are furries such as Laru Mine, DENGEN and etc. These kinds of utaus are welcome in the UTAU community. I think the overall design and idea of the character is real great but the design does not tell me right away that she is in a place of power over the sun tribe. It says to me that she's another kitsune with black wings. I would personally make her stand a bit taller and incorporate more warm colors into her design so that she looks like she is the leader of something related to the sun. (im not saying your design is bad im just giving my opinion about the design ^^) overall the design is pretty ok!

Reactions: Nohkara

Mashirocrow

Teto's Territory
You don't have to worry Mashirocrow !
This isn't the first non human utau that was designed actually there are a bunch of UTAU that are furries such as Laru Mine, DENGEN and etc. These kinds of UTAU are welcome in the UTAU community. I think the overall design and idea of the character is real great but the design does not tell me right away that she is in a place of power over the sun tribe. It says to me that she's another kitsune with black wings. I would personally make her stand a bit taller and incorporate more warm colors into her design so that she looks like she is the leader of something related to the sun. (im not saying your design is bad im just giving my opinion about the design ^^) overall the design is pretty ok!

Ahh thank you! I went into designing her without a specific backstory or certain idea in mind (in fact her original concept was much different than how she is currently), and I came up with her story a bit after she was made. I've always wanted to refrain from making any big changes or additions to the design for some reason, but doing something that tells someone "oh, this reminds me of the sun, she must have something to do with it" sounds like a great idea! I want to keep her fur's colors black and white, so I might add a few sun-like markings in a few places, and give her a couple of warm-colored accessories.

Mashirocrow

Teto's Territory
Played around a little bit, took some inspiration from other Kitsune characters, and came up with this design. I’m quite happy with how it turned out! I did decide to add in some red, and I think it adds a lot more to the vibe I was trying to achieve with her.
24404365_075F6G86JwpTfBE.png

Gekiyaku

Ruko's Ruffians
Wow this design is really neat ! It improved ^^ I'm so grateful that you took my advice ( lol I thought you'd just ignore me ^^ ).

When the vb comes out I'll probably try it ^^

Reactions: Mashirocrow