my utauloids are suddenly making everything crash in utau-synth

[omission]

Momo's Minion
okay so here's my little story
i made a fully OTOed utauloid and she worked perfectly, i just hated her sound. i rerecorded everything and made a completely new one, completely set up and everything. but anytime i import an UST and render it with my new utauloid it crashes a few seconds in. i tried the old, formerly functional one and it did the same thing. anybody know what i'm doing wrong? i even reinstalled UTAU-SYNTH but to no avail.

please tell me this isn't some silly mistake i'm making i have like three days of utau experience.

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm an UTAU-Synth user and I experience the same thing, however it's only with other people's created voicebanks. My voicebanks usually work, and if there's any errors it's usually the oto_ini.txt files having incorrect names/ folder names, or sometimes .frq files not being created properly (this wont make the software crash more me, just the oto_ini.txt one). If anyone has any info on this share it with us both please :smile:!

[omission]

Momo's Minion
i'd also like to include this part of my crash report, if it helps:

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x00006ffc05720730
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

i'm hoping to find a fix soon :[

Reactions: feelingiconiic

[omission]

Momo's Minion
tried debugging utau-synth and reinstalling it to no avail, the only voicebank that will sing USTs without crashing is the default one. tell me someone knows whats going on :[