Closed PayPal Art Video N.Zo's Summer Commissions

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
Hi! I'm opening Illustration and PV commissions. I'm a first generation university student and would like to make some money to for the upcoming fall semester. DM if interested! NSFW Commissions Okay (No Minors)! 【RTs appreciated】

Commissions Information:

Comm Sheet 1 sm.png

Payment Plans include -
PayPal (Goods & Services; Fee covered by artist), CashApp
Pay up front = Front of Queue
Pay after sketch = First come, first serve
Dimensions - At elast 2000x2000 px, 300 dpi
Deadlines - NO deadlines less than Three (3) Days for any piece (Pay up front ONLY)
Final Artwork - uploaded to a private drive with: complete .png, transparent .png, and project file.

Standing Commissions
1625023787867.png
Style A: Sketchy lines, quick colors, gradient BG
Style B: Thin, Clean lines, refined colors, pattern BG
Additional Chara: + half (1/2) price.
Standing only, no complex composition
Up to to two (2) weeks completion time

Comm Sheet 3 sm.png
Full illustration

Restricted to Style B only

Price - $20

Fully Rendered illustration with a background of your choice.* Additional characters are an additional +2/3 price/

*Background may scale up the price depending on complexity.

Comm Sheet 4 sm.png

PV Commissions:

PV Commissions are Open as well! I will draw and animate a PV for you to post on your preferred platform. All videos are 1920x1080 .mp4. 30fps default, 60fps available. Art + PV: $35. PV with provided art: $15. Please allow up to a two week wait period.

Examples of PVs:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Stunning work, I think it's worth a lot more!
Do you also design outfits for characters, or do you require full/detailed clothing references?

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
Stunning work, I think it's worth a lot more!
Do you also design outfits for characters, or do you require full/detailed clothing references?
Thank you so much!! I agree that it's worth a bit more, but since UTAU users are my main demographic for now, I priced my pieces to match what I think users can afford.

I also design character sheets! I designed this character sheet for a commission + did full body art. Character design sheets will include front and back art of the character, a fully rendered standing image, flats, and any other information necessary.

I can work off of any references given: images, videos, and even text descriptions.

Front and back character designs are 1 and 1/2 of the base price (e.g., a style B character sheet will be $22.50 USD). Additional outfits will be an additional 1/2 of the base price.

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
hi ^^ WOW ur artwork is literally STUNNING! I was wondering if I could commission you for a standing artwork for my personal UTAU?

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
hi ^^ WOW ur artwork is literally STUNNING! I was wondering if I could commission you for a standing artwork for my personal UTAU?
Hi! Thank you for your kind words! I have 11 items in queue at the moment; do you have a hard deadline for your artwork?