Name one [or more] things that you like about your UTAU

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory
I've seen a few topics about what other people like in UTAUs, and sometimes people bash on their own.

Some not even in this forum, and on youtube or something.
So, I figured why not say at least one good thing about your UTAU that you're proud of? :D

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I guess I'm proud of Utsubyo Bairetto's Append and how it's coming along.... ^^"

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/scandinaviansweetie/utau-demo-cyber-thunder-cider[/soundcloud]

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok...

I got to say... I'm really happy with how Jaku sounds with her new tri-pitch bank. It makes me super happy. <3

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I love how Forrest's v2.2 voicebank sounds. Seriously, whenever I listen to him sing now, I'm all like: "OMG MY PRECIOUS BABY CAN SING. :'D" He'll probably stay at v2.2 for a while.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Erm... Why is this so hard? >_< I guess I like that his design is kinda minimalistic (or it was supposed to be, anyway).

Edit: I like that despite the fact that a lot of people hate heterochromia (myself included, strangely), he pulls it off nicely due to his lack of color in other areas.

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
I guess I'm sort of proud of how Megan's voice turned out. At first I was nervous about it but now I feel a little more confident. I also sort of like her design, which again I used to hate but I feel more confident about it. :smile:

D

dCatharsis

The only thing I actually like from my UTAUloids are that both Kanti and Taumaturgo sound OK for being CVs...I mean, they aren't too choppy.
I guess I have a love/hate relationship with them....

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I like that I can play around with my UTAUs' character avatars any way I like and nobody can stop me from doing so.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Well I love how Iris makes my normal voice sound so nice xD My singing voice is so quiet it sounds like I'm shy and nervous even when I sing songs I feel confident about. And she's just kawaii desu, something I'll never be haha;;;

I'm more inclined to bash myself than Iris.

Aline

Teto's Territory
I like her MMD models and all the arts people made of her. I'm thankful and glad to see other people liking my efforts, even if my UTAU isn't all that awesome.

Oh, you mean about the voicebank/design itself? Well, I have a relationship of love/hate with Aline. She's generic (both design and voice-wise) yet stands out somehow. Maybe it's the fact her voice sounds like the unholy blend of all female voiced utaus ever, or maybe it's the hair...

Yup, it's definitely the hair. She wouldn't stand out as much if she was a Vocaloid because almost everyone in Vocaloid got those (extremely difficult to draw) huge-ass weaves.

ninjamitsuki

Momo's Minion
I really like Daisuke's unique voice. He sounds convincingly like a boy, and unique, too and I have yet to come across any UTAU that matches his type.

TheDrunkRecruit

Teto's Territory
What to say about Ryouki?
Well, despite the fact that he sounds about as lively as a potato, and that he's such a pain. =w=
I'd have to say, the one thing I like about his voice is, I guess I kind of like the way he makes my everyday speaking voice sound... T~T (This took much longer to think of than it should have, and it's not even a good thing. >.>)

His design... His damn fur hoodie. Also, how his design makes him appear as just your average teenage guy, nothing more, nothing less.

(That voice one was too damn hard... That can't be a good sign.  .-.)

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hmm...

- I like how Fuu sounds nothing like me. It makes me happy to think that I could alter my voice to make it sound different.

- I also like how she's not too choppy or robotic sounding.

- I kind of like how she sounds like she's happy. It cheers me up, sometimes. ^^

DREWdesu

Teto's Territory
I love how my UTAU Takara Asune sounds. He just sounds warmer and younger than most male voice banks that I've heard.

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Well... I like that Crevan is essentially one big "screw you" to all the arguments about pronunciation and such. That, and design. ovo;;