Name Suggestions?

Morry

Teto's Territory
So i just finished recording a CV bank for my Utau and also finished the reference sheet for him, but I'm stuck on a name!! At first I didn't want to go with a Japanese name, but I am open to them.
I do not have much of a story for him yet but I associated him with forests/plants a lot, so names with that theme would be good.

This is what he sounds like - high pitch, low pitch (the sound may change a little in the final version bc mics)

And this is what he looks like: (also his pants are black, sorry its hard to see)

94b12dk.png

Oz_

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ford Grund or Grand(idea: ground)? When thinking of forests, 'Ford' instantaneously came to my mind. It can be a name I guess, and a car lol. Fordelcius; Faust; Francis... I'm trying to avoid japanese names you see XD

How about 'Xed'? It's pretty uncommon... I came up with it after what seemed to be a fated typo...

I suck at names, forgive me... OTL

PS: That hair tho! You nailed it dude.That's actually some cool concept you got there!

Morry

Teto's Territory
Thank you for the suggestions!! I cant help but think of an older man when i hear the name Ford, but that is one of my fave names.
But I like the name Faust and Xed is nice too - Xed may be a bit more unique and since its short and simple its easy to fit with the character...

I appreciate the non-japanese names haha. I wanted to stay away from that bc he isnt japanese at all and i just see japanese name everywhere in utau.
My first name idea i had ages ago when he had red and grey hair was "Danse", but fitting his name with the voicebank type titles it sounded awkward.
like, his soft/whisper bank is going to be called "willow" his power/multiple pitch will be "rose" etc. I'll think on the name "Xed" though!

Oz_

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thank you for considering my suggestions! ^^
(I actually wrote Xed by accident when I was writing 'XD')
I can't wait for him to be up for DL, I might use him~

Morry

Teto's Territory
(late reply bc i was on vacation lol)
And you're welcome! Considering I haven't gotten more suggestions, I'm very much leaning towards Xed. I was heavily considering Faust but thinking of the character and the name it doesn't feel exactly on point when i think of him.

and also that is nice of you to say haha, its very encouraging to say the least ^^ I'm getting my good mic very soon so I'm looking forward to finally sitting down and recording his banks!!