need concept art for male adult utau

Berin

Momo's Minion
Yeah, as the title says I'm in desperate need for a concept art for my upcoming male utauloid Dumortier. Unfortunately I can't draw legit adult men (i tried it, just nope) and I don't have friends who can draw them neither.

Here's a description of what I imagined for him: a classy and mature outfit with an aristocratic touch(?), black/very dark blue short and curly hair and a beard xD also he should wear a dumotierite ring like this one

Furthermore I planned him to have two-colored eyes (its called central heterochromia xD). I mean that the eye color transitions from a darker color (in this case dark blue-purple-ish) to a different color (maybe black or silver?) in both eyes. I did that with my other utau beryll and I want all my future utaus to have this. Furthermore it's important to me that his eye color, so dark blue, should not be the main color of his outfit. The only other thing that should be dark blue is the gemstone on his ring.

Also I can say that people who listened to him described his voice as "dad-like" so i assume he should look between 40 and 50 years old? maybe older? dunno
Here's a demo song

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=itAJKPTYyb4[/video]

I know this is a really strict and detailed guideline, but I hope that you understand that I really want this thing to be perfect >.< Thanks in advance <3

I can do cv otos and song covers (only audio) in exchange (take the demo as example), if you dont need these i could sketch your utau, as long as it's a teenager or a child xD

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Just to let you know, that eye thing
That's actually still heterochromia, haha. It's Central heterochromia.

I'll throw my design into this thread when I get some time, I think. No need to commit to anything, but I like designing stuff and I like boys so lets see. o vob

Berin

Momo's Minion
Halo said:
Just to let you know, that eye thing
That's actually still heterochromia, haha. It's Central heterochromia.

I'll throw my design into this thread when I get some time, I think. No need to commit to anything, but I like designing stuff and I like boys so lets see. o vob

I thank you two very much <3 I didnt know that heterochromia thing, i just meant the typical ruko heterochromia that many people do with their utaus xD I'll add that to my initial post
So i will be trying out Hajime Shiranui and Hayao Misakura now~