OTO need help oto.ini with my Al Bhed CV bank

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So long story short my sciatic nerve is just not letting me get anything done as quickly as I woul;d like too.
If someone could help me out I would REALLY appreciate it (and also credit you).

Now the way the recordings are is different (example ka=a / zu=bu ect).

I am however having difficulties with the 'Sokuon' & 'Yoon_Dakuten' when it comes to hiragana since I'm more familiar with speaking then writing in Japanese.

in Seion the translation goes -- A=wa // ka=A --
while in VOWELS & SOKUON & SMALL VERSIONS "Y" obviously they are short and do no change in translation.
YÔON - DAKUTEN is another issue I have a hard time understanding when it comes to hiragana writing.

If anyone can help me out I would so much appreciate it. Other then that the oto.ini is fairly the same as what you normally do, just the words are mixed around.

Pazuru

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
So long story short my sciatic nerve is just not letting me get anything done as quickly as I woul;d like too.
If someone could help me out I would REALLY appreciate it (and also credit you).

Now the way the recordings are is different (example ka=a / zu=bu ect).

I am however having difficulties with the 'Sokuon' & 'Yoon_Dakuten' when it comes to hiragana since I'm more familiar with speaking then writing in Japanese.

in Seion the translation goes -- A=wa // ka=A --
while in VOWELS & SOKUON & SMALL VERSIONS "Y" obviously they are short and do no change in translation.
YÔON - DAKUTEN is another issue I have a hard time understanding when it comes to hiragana writing.

If anyone can help me out I would so much appreciate it. Other then that the oto.ini is fairly the same as what you normally do, just the words are mixed around.
Heyo! How are you doing?
I could do it, if you want~

Reactions: TakeruInudo