Need help with a vcv bank! Sounds repeating themselves

UsoppFanGirl

Momo's Minion
so ive got my vb with all the recorded files, and im in the process of oto'ing it. right now, i oto'd "o ば" and when it plays, the sound comes out as "ba ba" and not just "ba." any help? i can send screenshots of what im doing if neccesary.

Cyberbison

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Is the note's consonant velocity -slot empty in the note properties, and are you sure you have oto'd correctly? I went through a lot of weird stuff due to bad otoing! Screenshots might help! :smile:

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
so ive got my vb with all the recorded files, and im in the process of oto'ing it. right now, i oto'd "o ば" and when it plays, the sound comes out as "ba ba" and not just "ba." any help? i can send screenshots of what im doing if neccesary.
It sounds like you need to move the pink part of the oto further to the right, or maybe the note properties are off if you're playing the note back in UTAU. Do you have a screenshot of the oto?

UsoppFanGirl

Momo's Minion
It sounds like you need to move the pink part of the oto further to the right, or maybe the note properties are off if you're playing the note back in UTAU. Do you have a screenshot of the oto?
fixed it! Moving the cutoff more to the right seemed to work