Need Help with WIP UTAU

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Okay, so after researching and researching on VCV, I eventually recorded a VCV bank. Well, not all of it yet, but the majority. But I'm still running into problems with my otos because I suck at them. :/

After recording pretty much the whole voicebank, I discovered that I was supposed to use that audio track thing to time all of my recordings. Well...I didn't do that. That was my first mistake. Does that automatically mean that I'm screwed for life? I mean, I already put a lot of time into this UTAU and I would hate to scrap everything and start all over.

I did manage to make a WIP cover that seemed fine to me, except a few things that I forgot to fix. And there's definitely stuff I'm going to re-record...
http://www.youtube.com/user/Raiyux?feature=mhee#p/u/2/wmB6QlcgHhY
...But I don't want to end up redoing the otos over and over again because I keep messing it up.

If possible, is there anyone out there who would be willing to oto Sonia for me? I really want to see her finished, and at this point, I honestly don't think I can get it right.

nils8950

Teto's Territory
First:
It doesn't really matter how you record, it just makes it harder to oto. I can't oto it for you because I still have a lot of stuff to do with my own voicebank, but I can help you with otoing, if you still want.

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Phew, okay...I didn't think so, but I thought I'd check and make sure I wasn't just wasting a bunch of time.

If you're not too busy, I'd definitely love some help! I seriously suck at otoing. ^^;

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
OHMAIGOD. You're a life-saver. Thanks a ton for showing me that!

Somehow I just screwed up the preutter and the overlap. For some reason, I had the red lines coming before the green lines, which explains why the oto worked differently depending on the UST I used to test it.

But since I didn't record to the same time on every recording, there's definitely going to be a bit more work to that method, for me. I can't just copy/paste on all of them...

But now I can finally fix the stupid thing! ^^