Need Male & Female Voices! (Prob. Male right now)

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I've posted this request a while ago, probably when I first started back with UTAU, and I'm going to try reviving it again because I would love to have these two brought to life, so I'll cut to the chase!

The design:
Meet Onigen & Onigumo , or, as I more often refer to them as, Gen & Gumo!(Please excuse the derpy design, I'm not the best at digital art ; _ ; )

A little about them:
Name Interpretation;
Onigumo; Demon Spider
Onigen; Literally means Demon Source (Although Gen does also translate to Spring..)
(Names were inspired by two animes, but not the characters themselves..if that makes sense. . v.;  I wanted something that sounded cool together and could still be cut short to make cute nicknames. )
Ages; They're pretty old, but they stick to around the ages of 18 & 19
Genders;
Onigen (Gen); Female
Onigumo (Gumo); Male
Weight;
Gen; 153 lbs
Gumo; 179 lbs
Height;
Gen; 5'7
Gumo; 6'0
Character Items;
Gen; Lavender Camellia Flower, Pink Crystal/Glass Heart
Gumo; Green Riding Crop (He's...a bit of a sadist. He has problems. ;orz), Whip
Relation to one another;
Soul bound..Which is pretty much married where they originate.

As for the voices themselves, I'd like it if Gen had a soft, feminine voice and Gumo have a sort of deep voice..Nothing shouta for him, please! As for voicebanks..Either CV or VCV works. VCV is preferred but if I can't get it, that's fine, I know how long it takes to make a good one of those/

I'd also REALLY love it if I could find some artists to help me out with covers, too. I'm no good at art, and I usually want the very best for my creations..Or at least something better than my art!! Halp? ; W ;

FINALLY. I'd really love for someone to help me make an original song for my UTAU, Yuumei. ; w;

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Re: Need Male & Female Voices. Help Please?

Hah well, umm... I'm an artist but I'm not available for art 24/7.
If you want to hear a bit of my voice, I'll try to record a sample VCV string for you later, and I'll try not to make it sound too much like my own UTAUloid ;w;
I have a really high girly voice, so please forgive me if it's ear-piercing... ;3;
Hnngggrrrllllmmmppffff and it's kinda difficult to find adult-ish sounding males on these forums, anyways...

UTAU~Ayume

Teto's Territory

well i'm not very familiar with VCV  (i'm a big noob ._.) but i can record CV and with good configuration it sounds almost VCV ^^ i can do Gumo if you like to *v*

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

PikaPokket- That's just fine! I know how difficult it I to find an artist to help 24/7. I USED to have on on this avatar website once, actually..But it shut down and I couldn't afford his prices on Gaia. ; __ ; He was awesome, too.C'set la vie~

Aww, I'd appreciate that! If it sounds a little girly, that's okay. xD I'm just happy you're wiling to try!

UTAU~Ayume- That's just fine! I'd like to hear your sample as well, actually please. To compare. c:

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Roze link said:
PikaPokket- That's just fine! I know how difficult it I to find an artist to help 24/7. I USED to have on on this avatar website once, actually..But it shut down and I couldn't afford his prices on Gaia. ; __ ; He was awesome, too.C'set la vie~

Aww, I'd appreciate that! If it sounds a little girly, that's okay. xD I'm just happy you're wiling to try!

UTAU~Ayume- That's just fine! I'd like to hear your sample as well, actually please. To compare. c:
Alright, but I'll only be able to record a full CV for you if you like it, because I'm working on my own VCVs right now!

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

That's totally fine, I can live with that! I dont want you to be taken away too long from your projects. ; u;

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Thank you for your understanding UvU
I'll try to record a VCV bank for you one day ^^

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Of course! So many users on here are so talented, so of course they're going to have a lot to do!

Aww that would be nice. ; U; I desperately wish I could but I don't have my own room and my recording equipment is packed up. :C

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Had to move after I found out my mom was cheating and planning on leaving my dad for some really young guy. Moved all my stuff into storage because the apartment we are on now is only a two bedroom, and we're bunking with my grandparents and two pets. Sooo, my room is the former dining room. xD;;

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

.... Oh my... How horrible!! >:U
I would kick Mom out instead!!
Well, now I feel bad for being at a birthday party instead of recording for you D:

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

She went to live with her new honey, and we had to move cause the place was too expensive but it works out really. Im an hour away from her and I get to go out more with my boyfriend because the stores and attractions are right here! C:

Oh no way, don't feel bad! . _ . It's okay, enjoy that party! D<

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I'll check it out then~ I'm sure I'll like it. @ U@~

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

I hope you do^^;
I work best with a high pitched voice, though

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

It does sound good~ c8 I see that. If anything, I could always use it for Gen.. Not sure though.

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Go ahead, it won't hurt my feelings. If you want, I can show you my UTAU's voice? Which is like, my normal high voice?

I wouldn't be surprised if you picked UTAU~over me for the part, though.
She has a beautiful voice :P

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

First, I'd like to hear both of them and compare, just to see. ^-^ I wouldn't mind seeing your UTAU's voice~

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Ok, ok. I'm just warning you that her sound is not very pretty. NEVER use fresamp! UGH!
Just try and see if you like the pitch because pretty much everything else is JACKED UP lD
You have been warned:
This UTAU sounds HORRIBLE!! XD

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Butbut..I think it sounds kind of cute. ; v;