Need someone to convert utarobot's voicebank Frome mp3 to wav

Systemイア

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I am making this new voicebank called Utarobot.
Problem: the files are all mp3 and I am getting mad at both our PC and our cellphone
It's really making me angry and I am scared of dammaging something in the process.

Attachments

• checksum.txt
    64 bytes · Views: 2

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you use something like Audacity, you can drop all the mp3 files into the window, then use Export Multiple to export every track as a separate WAV file.

In the future, you can use something like WO Mic so that the phone acts as a USB microphone for the computer. This means you'll be recording directly onto the PC, using the computer's recording software (oremo or whatever you prefer), and can save it directly as WAV files.

Reactions: Systemイア

YKKUN

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
In Audacity you can also use Macros so you don't have to import every file and risk audacity devouring your computers performance.

Tools > Macros
In the [Manage Macros] window select [New]
Name the Macro, I'll call it 'wavcon' for this
At the bottom of the window with 'wavcon' selected find [Apply Macro to: Project | Files...] and click [Files...]
Navigate to the folder with the mp3 samples, select all of them, and hit open. Audacity should pop up another small window importing all of them, but won't import them into the actual project.
Wait for it to finish, and once it's done, go over to the right-hand side of the [Manage Macros] window and select [Insert]
Navigate through the [Select Command] window to find [Export as WAV], select it and hit OK.
Hit OK again in the [Manage Macros] window.
Go into your voicebank folder and now there should be a new folder called [macro-output] with all of the exported wavs in it.

Reactions: Systemイア

Systemイア

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
If you use something like Audacity, you can drop all the mp3 files into the window, then use Export Multiple to export every track as a separate WAV file.

In the future, you can use something like WO Mic so that the phone acts as a USB microphone for the computer. This means you'll be recording directly onto the PC, using the computer's recording software (oremo or whatever you prefer), and can save it directly as WAV files.
I am fine directly using our phone it's been working amazingly well so far.
In Audacity you can also use Macros so you don't have to import every file and risk audacity devouring your computers performance.

Tools > Macros
In the [Manage Macros] window select [New]
Name the Macro, I'll call it 'wavcon' for this
At the bottom of the window with 'wavcon' selected find [Apply Macro to: Project | Files...] and click [Files...]
Navigate to the folder with the mp3 samples, select all of them, and hit open. Audacity should pop up another small window importing all of them, but won't import them into the actual project.
Wait for it to finish, and once it's done, go over to the right-hand side of the [Manage Macros] window and select [Insert]
Navigate through the [Select Command] window to find [Export as WAV], select it and hit OK.
Hit OK again in the [Manage Macros] window.
Go into your voicebank folder and now there should be a new folder called [macro-output] with all of the exported wavs in it.
I can't find a download link for audacity. Help
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind I found it after 8 years

Mashi

Momo's Minion
I am fine directly using our phone it's been working amazingly well so far.

I can't find a download link for audacity. Help
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind I found it after 8 years
If you really want to use a phone for recording, I recommend using something that records in wav as it doesn't lose any quality. You can use AudioLab, you can find it on play store (you can also use my app Rekuta if you wanna record CV or VCV, it also save records as a wav).