need someone to make Japanese lyrics for Original

Kanjo

Momo's Minion
I'm sorry, i really feel bad for needing exclusively japanese lyrics
(this is the complete instrumental, meaning i put the lead vocal in instrumental as well, you should be able to know which instrument is vocals ouo)

Here is the song:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/kanjo1/sayonara-best-friend-complete[/soundcloud]

i haven't made english lyrics, if you want i can, but i want the song to be about:

when you lose something that others don't see as a real loss, such as a dog (which is what inspired the song).

if i had to express the feeling i had when thinking of this song it would be:
i
  • don't care if i'm the only one who thinks that your life has meaning, i know it does
    why don't people care as much?!?
    I Literally spent all my life with you, Without you, life doesn't seem the same
    i shouldn't be thinking of what's yet to come

(this was inspired by my old dog, who has not yet died, but is older than me even, he might be deaf and can't hear it, but i still wanted to make something to remember him in the future, so please, take these lyrics a bit seriously ono)

if your interested, please, reply, pm, etc. but i need Japanese lyrics, no other language ono (if you want to make english lyrics for something of mine, pm me, i'm sure i'd have something ouo), also i would prefer some lyrics that will fit in the song easily structure wise, like if for say if one part in the instrumental vocal you heard something like 12 syllables for one part, try to fit 10-14 going over or under is fine, as long as it won't be too much of a stretch

I'm sorry this is so long, thanks for reading it ouo