Need Voice Provider

PuddingPuff

Teto's Territory

OK, here's the deal.
I'm looking for a voice provider for this little snot here.

His name's Kingsley, he's 15-16 years old and he's one of the most self-entitled and mean-spirited kids you'll ever meet. He says he's a prince of some long forgotten land, but for all we know, he could be making it up. He's arrogant, and doesn't hesitate to refer to others as inferior or "simple folk".

What I'm Looking For

Simply put, the things I'm looking for are:

- Somewhat correct pronunciation. I'm not too picky, though.
- Male pronunciation and tone.
- Tenor-sounding voice.
- Some nasal quality or voice quirk that accents his brattiness. (Optional)

Also:
- Decent mic quality.
- Recorded primarily in VCV strings.
If you need me to provide a reclist, let me know. Although again, I'm not picky as long as all the sounds are there.
- End breaths and breaths (Optional, but recommended.)

Things I Can Offer

Tuning

I'll tune the .usts of a song for simple voice providing. Since I use UTAU Synth, I won't be able to render the .wav for you if you want to use any other resampler then the default one.

Tuning takes a while for me to do, and while it's not difficult for me, it's tedious and long, so if there's, let's say 3 singers in said song, or the .ust is over 3 parts, I'll want to bargain a little.

See examples of my tuning on my Soundcloud, or click here.

Concept Art / Design

I don't know if you know this about me, but I love making characters and designs, so if you have an old characterless voicebank lying around, and want a design, I can do that.
(Given you like my sense of taste with character design.)

Character's I've Designed Thus Far:
KINGSLEY, obviously. (See above)
Melissa
(I also have a few pony and OC designs if you want to see those.)

Cover Art / Artwork in General

I'm a LITTLE hesitant to offer this because my art is highly stylized, and, well, I've only been drawing ponies for the last month or so. (Aside from Kingsley's concept art.) But, cover art, and artwork in general is out there for those who aren't interested in the other two things I'm offering.

--------------

So yeah, that's all she wrote. If you could respond to this with maybe a voice acting sample to show me how you pronounce + your mic quality, that'd be the bee's knees.

Thanks in advance~​