New artist to the forums!

Void

Teto's Territory
Hello! I'm Nasr / Void and I love character design and voice synthesizers. I use vocaloid and utau, I'm mostly working on making covers with Gackpoid and KAITO though. I'd also love to help out in designing people's UTAUs / making cover art for them!
Here are some examples of my art/covers! I'd also love to meet other artists here, so if you're an artist feel free to hit me up and chat!
utau_redesign_contest_by_trashyvoid_dd8gg58-fullview.jpg

__gackpoid_v4___nina_tho___cover_by_trashyvoid_dd7oqqb-fullview.png

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Whoa, I love your art! You should make an art thread or something! Do you post art to Twitter or anything? I'd really like to see if yes!
Welcome to UtaForum! I hope you enjoy it here!

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
Heyyyy guys, we have a new artist friend over here!

Welcome to UF! Im Soursop
I just checked your Artstation site. Char. design, comic, pixels, whoa...That's lots of things! Feel free to create art thread and share your art here
I'd love to see more of your works in the future and i hope you enjoy your stay ~

Void

Teto's Territory
Heyyyy guys, we have a new artist friend over here!

Welcome to UF! Im Soursop
I just checked your Artstation site. Char. design, comic, pixels, whoa...That's lots of things! Feel free to create art thread and share your art here
I'd love to see more of your works in the future and i hope you enjoy your stay ~
Thanks! I just booted up an art thread, I'm about to post some more stuff! I'd love to get to know the community as well, I'm excited to be here!

Reactions: Soursop the fruit