New Compuiter, UTAU not working.

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
I've had this issue on every computer I've ever gotten. However this time it's different. I have this issue, my locale is set to japaneese I uninstalled and reinstalled restarted and everything-, but it still is showing up like this!1651741286978.png1651741338069.png my plug in folder always shows up as totally empty! and my bank isn't showing up right! 1651741408347.png

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
first: nice formatting

second
I see you've installed UTAU in Program Files, which is not recommended, at least that's what I got when I first installed the thing.
Also, check your decimal symbol.
Just because I'm a bit needy for people to acknowledge that my site exists, I'll drop a link to the preparations page detailing what you need to do before installing
And I'll also drop a link to the installation page that guides you throughout that process as well

The quickest solution I can offer you trying is changing back the decimal symbol to a period ( it needs to be . instead of a , ) and changing your installation folder to the root of the folder your user uses. Site has the guides, I need the feedback anyhoo. Unsure if you're using 11, however.

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Alright well I followed your tutorial and it's still not working. ^^; should i unistall and reintall?

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Alright well I followed your tutorial and it's still not working. ^^; should i unistall and reintall?
The major point was to uninstall then re-install at the better spot.
If you've done that, then I honestly have no idea as this lies deeper than the normal troubleshooting.
Might be a lack of some Visual C++ redistributable packages or something, but that would be the reason for the entire thing crashing, not parts missing... I didn't find anything on the official page either, so I doubt it's that.

If you haven't, try uninstalling, then re-downloading UTAU. Perhaps your installer has corrupted somewhere along the way.

If you've tried the above, then I cannot help you any more.

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Potentially also try extracting UTAU with a different program (7zip instead of winrar, or whatever) if you're using the zip, or try the zip if you've been using the installer.