New English Reclist

SynthJ

Your average guy
Defender of Defoko
Hey all, so I totally should've posted this so long ago but .... I got really busy and never got around to it!!
I just wanted to create this thread to share an English list I've been working on. In this demo, my voicebank Jack only had 476 files!!

Demo :

We only own Jack, not Alice.16

Hope you guys enjoy! To get updates, sign up for the newsletter at our website : http://parriginstudio.wixsite.com/parraloid

P

partial

I'm intrigued.

What will you call this reclist method? I'm really curious to see how it works.

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
It's really clear. Are you going to be releasing this reclist? I'd like to make my English voicebank using it.

Reactions: Dane

SynthJ

Your average guy
Defender of Defoko
It's really clear. Are you going to be releasing this reclist? I'd like to make my English voicebank using it.
Once more work is done on it and it's deemed release worthy, I'll be releasing a modified and simple version of this recording script :P Thanks for your interest!!!

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Are you actively seeking for assistance? If not, the Projects & WIPS subforum is more appropriate for this thread to be in. I'll move this thread there if so.

SynthJ

Your average guy
Defender of Defoko
Are you actively seeking for assistance? If not, the Projects & WIPS subforum is more appropriate for this thread to be in. I'll move this thread there if so.
I am not, my apologies ! I read the description of this thread again and do realize I placed it in the wrong spot. If you could move it it would be greatly appreciated :D !

Nekro

Momo's Minion
Hey all, so I totally should've posted this so long ago but .... I got really busy and never got around to it!!
I just wanted to create this thread to share an English list I've been working on. In this demo, my voicebank Jack only had 476 files!!

Demo :

We only own Jack, not Alice.16

Hope you guys enjoy! To get updates, sign up for the newsletter at our website : http://parriginstudio.wixsite.com/parraloid

umm, sooo~ are you even planning on releasing the reclist, cuz this thread is quite old, and I still haven't seen that reclist (or any updates)on your website

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
umm, sooo~ are you even planning on releasing the reclist, cuz this thread is quite old, and I still haven't seen that reclist (or any updates)on your website
sorry to burst your bubble but the last soundcloud post is from 3 years ago and we haven't heard anything else from the creator, so it seems the project has been abandoned.