New Japanese V4: Sachiko

Discussion in 'VOCALOID' started by Tema, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Tema

Tema Living Katsudon Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Sachiko is an upcoming Vocaloid voiced by an enka singer, Sachiko Kobayashi. They released an interview with her VP on Youtube, and a demo song will come out on the 27th at five PM (Japanese time presumably). She will come with a plugin that will automatically let her sing in her VP's style as well as exVoice-esque samples.

[​IMG]

Recommended Range: D2~B3
    Recommended Tempo: 60~175BPM
    Price: 12,960 yen (~USD$104 at the moment)

Vocaloid Net article
    Product page (vocaloid.com)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  3. na4a4a

na4a4a Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Great to hopefully start seeing some (potential) genre diversity! I wonder how she would so but I suppose we just gotta wait to find out!

4. Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru Local Sensei Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I'm excited about the plugin. With its existence, it could open up possibilities to be used with other genres and vocal stylings. I know that none of us are really fans of quick generic edits and prefer to mull over the vocals for hours on end, but producers looking to get Vocaloid will be attracted by the idea of instantly having expressive results.

Tema and na4a4a like this.
  5. mattzelo6

mattzelo6 Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    Honestly im so excited to hear the voice!! I love the traditional style, and I bet shell have a unique voice because her voicer has a very mature one. I hope itll be different from a mew or merli voice, because they are more so just deep voiced.. if that makes since. Her voicer has that since of aged voice, (makes since because she seems to be an older woman)

I hope the voice doesnt get fricked up aaa

6. stormylullaby

stormylullaby Always Watching You Global Mod Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Official demo released

Tema likes this.
  7. shinami

shinami Procrastination Queen Tutor Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Can I just say I haven't been happy about a Japanese female Vocaloid in a very long time and she is amazing? I'm so glad they're going for the enka style and chose such a mature voice. I know people have been crying "YOHIO PLUS LILY" and I can see where they're coming from but her voice is unique and absolutely fantastic. She probably takes more work than the average Vocaloid but gives so much. I wonder if she can growl, the rock songs I've heard her sing so far suit her excellently with some touching up.

I really hope she catches on basically so she's in lots of great songs.

Kiyoteru and Tema like this.
  8. bio

bio VocalSynth Enthusiast Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Finally a vocaloid with a lower voice!