New Kickstarter for PowerFx vocaloid!!

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
I'm sure there's still hope for Zero-G, but future PFX Vocaloids are probably dead.

XJM

Teto's Territory
Well... Ruby IS out so..... Forward is the only way to go. I don't think PFX is gona stop producing vocaloid titles but they may make some changes to ensure stuff like this doesn't happen again. For the time being, though, I'd think they'll want to put some distance between then and now. It's holiday time now, so they should have some time for themselves.

Reactions: Tema

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Well... Ruby IS out so..... Forward is the only way to go. I don't think PFX is gona stop producing vocaloid titles but they may make some changes to ensure stuff like this doesn't happen again. For the time being, though, I'd think they'll want to put some distance between then and now. It's holiday time now, so they should have some time for themselves.
okay.

Xepheris

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
PFX(Bill Bryant) has mentioned even though the controversy RUBY has made, they will still produce VOCALOIDS in the future

Is that so? Though we still highly doubt they will be willing to work with the community again.

Also if anyone would like to know: We contacted Voctro and ZeroG, neither were interested, and we even tried to contact PFX once again- But were ultimately ignored.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Is that so? Though we still highly doubt they will be willing to work with the community again.

Also if anyone would like to know: We contacted Voctro and ZeroG, neither were interested, and we even tried to contact PFX once again- But were ultimately ignored.
True that they might not work with the community, but hey everything is worth a try, I can ask Bill Bryant again about Rose. But last time I asked them about Rose, they only mentioned RUBY and her Physical version.

Xepheris

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
True that they might not work with the community, but hey everything is worth a try, I can ask Bill Bryant again about Rose. But last time I asked them about Rose, they only mentioned RUBY and her Physical version.

Oh I see, and it's definitely worth a try for other people to message them about Rose, but I wonder why they would change the topic like that.. Makes it seem like they don't want to talk about Rose at all/want to forget she existed xD If it's not too much trouble, can I see a screenshot of the email convo? (I'd like to make sure I'm not misinterpreting it!)

Last edited:

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Oh I see, and it's definitely worth a try for other people to message them about Rose, but I wonder why they would change the topic like that.. Makes it seem like they don't want to talk about Rose at all/want to forget she existed xD If it's not too much trouble, can I see a screenshot of the email convo? (I'd like to make sure I'm not misinterpreting it!)
sure thing, I sent my question about rose on their website I think the email will still have my question.
First of all, I would never ask about ruby, she is my least favorite VOCALOID and I really dislike her.
Secondly the thought of Rose came up to me, so I began searching her up again, I sent an email to bill via the Power FX webpage and asking how is her status, and is she a scrapped idea, but suddenly this email surprised me, as Bill began talking about RUBY and her Physical Box Art
screenshot__90__by_drawingprinceluka-d9l9cxm.png

Reactions: Xepheris

Lizzy573

BOI IMMA WHIP
Defender of Defoko
After seeing Ruby's really bad box art and how they ****ed over Misha big time I don't think PFX can really be trusted to co-make VOCALOIDs with.

Reactions: Tema

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
After seeing Ruby's really bad box art and how they ****ed over Misha big time I don't think PFX can really be trusted to co-make VOCALOIDs with.
They didn't screw over Misha tbh, Misha sent the boxart to Syo and Syo didn't send it to PFX cause he didn't know it was the boxart. It was another miscommunication mistake. PFX is not the person to blame, both parties are.

Xepheris

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
They didn't screw over Misha tbh, Misha sent the boxart to Syo and Syo didn't send it to PFX cause he didn't know it was the boxart. It was another miscommunication mistake. PFX is not the person to blame, both parties are.

The point still stands it was a really bad box, though, (even crediting the wrong person for the art) and others have made better ones in 10 minutes.. Sighh everything is a mess.

sure thing, I sent my question about rose on their website I think the email will still have my question.
First of all, I would never ask about ruby, she is my least favorite VOCALOID and I really dislike her.
Secondly the thought of Rose came up to me, so I began searching her up again, I sent an email to bill via the Power FX webpage and asking how is her status, and is she a scrapped idea, but suddenly this email surprised me, as Bill began talking about RUBY and her Physical Box Art
screenshot__90__by_drawingprinceluka-d9l9cxm.png

Oh wow.. I see. That does seem to be pretty passive aggressive//

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Rose development did not come close to being brought into fruition. PFX is trying to avoid the Vocaloid scene for now.

Edit: Realized I put Ruby instead of Rose

Last edited:

Mametchi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I think that's the reason why he said she wasn't able to be released?
Man, still wasn't the question he was asked, and they probably definitely didn't ask Yamaha since Yamaha would just say Rose doesn't exist. Bil's bad at lying.