Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Thanks as always Kiidos!

and now
WHY NICO WHY
THE ENGLISH NICO LAYOUT WAS UGLY
WHY ARE YOU CHANGING JAPANESE NICO INTO THAT?!
Does anyone know if there's a way to change it back, like with SoundCloud? Seriously, I dislike it.

Despite a lot of banks coming out, only one really impressed me. And no, the new UTAU released with Heart Democracy isn't CV VC (check the UST origin) so it's not very special in my opinion.

Kuze Lude has a new VCV, and he has a nice visual kei style voice though perhaps some slight quality issues. This is my favorite voice type so I'm probably biased, hah.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21995921

BaseNumbers

Momo's Minion
I thought English Niconico was the one that changed.

Apparently they're switching to a new player called GINZA and some more layout changes (like Youtube does every 6 months)
http://blog.nicovideo.jp/en_info/2013/10/post-042083.html
Harajuku (the oldest player apparently) will be discontinued on December 3.

Can you tell me about the differences in JP Niconico cause this is really new to me (who knew that JP and English Niconico had differences?) :uhm:

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yes yes, agreed. Plus, no distractions on the side of the page, the search results were much more neat and lined up and condensed, my search options I had memorized but now they're everywhere, and also when watching videos now the alerts that say you either have too many videos open or too many people are on Nico and such don't pop up on top of the video and now sit on top of it...which is kinda stupid, because those alerts are basically saying you can't watch the video right now until you've closed some other Nico tabs. And now I always have to expand the description and the stupid bar for changing the time in the video gets way too huge to be accurate when you select it...it feels clunky rather than chic.

sorry i remember when english nico came out, i was super excited, then i hated the layout so i stayed on jp nico
and now it's changing too
but thanks for the link umbreon, i shall cherish it as long as i can

Amitaro

Momo's Minion
shinami said:
Lots of banks out today.

Finally, Koharune Ami has a new bank called "17 Color Salad" or something that's a 17 pitch VCV if I'm figuring this out right. The video also shows off her other banks and potentials (the English one pffffft). Also very nicely her website has an English option, though I think she's calling it CVC instead of VCV and VC instead of CV.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21988563

Thanks for introducing Ami to everyone!
I'm a voice provider of her.

I am not good in Engilsh, but I am glad that I found your comment, so I made ​​an account of this forum :-)

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Miko Ooka's voicebanks were updated a few days ago (I was too lazy to post here then).

Her whisper voicebank got a reprinted version, C#4 version and she has a new append for my frickin' big collection, sweet.
Her C#4 whisper and sweet sound more mature compared to her other current voicebanks.

And like last year, she's having a birthday participation celebration. If you're going to make a cover with her, the participation lasts until Dec. 24.

The link to Miko's website is at my signature.