Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hewoo!

How are ya doing? I hope well bc today I'm feeling wonderful! ^u^ This conver was hard to do, I won't lie to yall guys. I don't finished it yet, I still have a lot of polishment, adding expression to the song and finish the "Mou Ikkai 1 and 2" parts. But I have a preview and I'll be very happy if you give me your opinions about my tuning! ^^

Tbh I think I'm proud of the results! :3 Ok, let's go to straight to the important part, the cover:

https://voca.ro/01M8Dobpts1
(I know that vocaroo is not that good, but I don't want to fill all my soundcloud space with unfinished versions of my covers! T^T)

Special thanks to @sangv! They helped me a lot with moresamplers tips that made my tuning improve a lot! O...O So sankyu sangv! ^^

That's it! Byenara~

Reactions: Cyberbison

Cyberbison

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Gah I love riff at the very last second, haha!!
The VB sounds great. I'd maybe try using the Consonant Velocity -option from Note Property menu to make some of the samples play faster (not in time, but Constonant Velocity makes the samples witch quicker from consonant to vowel!). Also a trick I use, not sure how legitimate it is, but to make sounds starting with T (ta, te, ti...) a bit more clear and snappy, I cut the volume from the note before it, giving the T more "loading time" before you release the air in your mouth. Same with D sounds, like in the beginning, "to do" easily starts sounding like "roro" if the consonants don't have time to form.

Not sure what happens around 1 minute, the octave jump came out of blue to me haha! If it was a test, I get it, but I think there's something fishy going on that you'll regret in the mixing phase haha!

Reactions: Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
XD I think no one will notice it! *--* Thanks for hearing it with atenttion! ^^

Cool, i liked that tip about consonant velocity, but for some reason Kye's VB seems to hate Consonant Velocity e.e Idk why, but everytime that I tried the note become muted. Cool trick, but I don't understanded it very well. Are you talking about the during the recording?

Kkkkkkk YES! IT SOUNDED TOO BAD, OMG! APOSKPOAKPSOAKSAOP Thanks for telling me, I already fixed that Kkkkkk for some reason when I listened in utau it sounded really good to me XD

Thanks again for listening with such detail! ^^

See ya~

Reactions: Cyberbison