New UTAU engines

tady159

Ruko's Ruffians
Day 21st two new UTAU engines were released: EFB-GT and EFB-PB. As their names suggest, both are based on EFB-GW.
Today (06/02), they had an upload, and can be downloaded from this page: http://custom-made.seesaa.net/article/273195115.html

As it seems, for now, EFB-GT is the only one which supports some few flags.

What makes both different from EFB-GW is that neither of them use the looping method for producing long notes. So they produce a similar noise that TIPS does, specially at higher notes, BUT not so noticeable.

automatique

Teto's Territory
EFB-GT: Strenghten Voices, Makes them sound less robotic and airy, only accepts mono samples and doesn't work with all usts nor Voice Libraries. I tested Ritsu Kire and Shin Noeko VCV, along with Hikari Noeko a CV bank, worked with the CV bank, cleared the voice BUT, only worked on 2 ust, on the VCV banks, I tested them on the same ust, but Only Ritsu worked.
Flags: tested b0mod0f-6
(worked okay)

EFB-PB: A love child between world and TIPS. Works a little bit better with CV breathy banks.
I tested Kasane Teto Whisper APPEND, worked perfectly. But the same as EFW-GT only accepts mono samples and doesn't work with all the Voice Libraries
I didn't use flags on it.

Cyrusu

Momo's Minion
As I downloaded them, they had "EFB" rather than "EFW". EFB, which you should know, is an abbreviation for Ritsu's signature voice, so maybe that's why only Ritsu works and it could be the resampler used for EFB
I know, it's a crappy conspiracy, if you may so call it. But, it fits. 

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
If you actually look closely in the loading window when you render with either, it turns out EFB-GT/PB stands for "Eternal Force Blizzampler - Galaxy Tear/Phantom Blood".

Cyrusu

Momo's Minion
Yeah, I realize that now when I was rendering a vocal. I still wonder what "EFB-EWB" or something is.

Dojan

Momo's Minion
I can't find anything relating to EFB-EWB, not sure where you got that from in the first place.

---
I use EFB-GT on nearly all USTs at the moment, it works perfectly fine on all my banks and USTs. I don't use EFB-PB a whole lot though.