shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
http://www.learnmyself.com/poll78971x97981134

[Edit: New poll as of 4/21]

Okay, I stole the idea from Aster. XD

I'm nearly done with the UST I'm currently working on (Firefly by PENGUIN PROJECT), so I want to see what people would like next/in the future out of the songs I'm interested in doing. HOWEVER I may go against public wishes (Like how I spontaniously did Holography and now Firefly) - this does tell me what people want though.

I might do Bravin' Bad Brew first regardless because I've had two people directly tell me they want that, though it might take the back burner if another song gets a bunch of votes.

So, please vote on this! I may not be well known nor do I have many of my own USTs out yet, but I do like to think I'm good at what I do and I'd like to continue making USTs.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I've enabled the poll so that people can go back and vote multiple times if you're really empassioned for me to do a certain song/songs. *wink*

OH GOSH I KNOW. This Kaoling seems within my abilities with lots of work, unlike FREYA.sys I feel. XD Shinjou-P stuff would be easier if the MIDIs they released would actually work in UTAU. (I've downloaded both the Draft and Lily Bell MIDIs, and neither work sobbu).

My work ethic is terrible too you know. I'm pushing myself really hard to get this Holography UST done but I'm still procrastinating on it. So we'll see~

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
...Huh, maybe that's it. I'll look around for that tutorial.

Wait, really? (For I second I was confused and thought you meant that Kaoling sings them, because she did that with the song I'm planning on doing XD) Is it available in the video descriptions on Nico or something? *o* gotta check this out

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hmmm, I can't find Tady's tutorial if he did make one. I checked YouTube, old UF, here...ugh.

Thanks for pointing me to look for the vocals! For this song it's not seperated, so I'll have to make my own judgements regarding tracks, but it's so much easier to figure out the parts without the off vocal.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hmmm...stil not working. Maybe the MIDIs are actually blank? They aren't having any errors, they're just...blank. Thanks anyways. IT SEEMS LIKE I MUST TACKLE SHINJOU-P WITH MY AUDITORY FACILITIES ALONE :U

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
"was on internet hiatus*
OH HI VIO
*nervous laugh because I've been jumping around everywhere with USTs*
i'll get there eventuallyyyyy

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
New poll up! Some options removed (Aster got to Jutenija first, Tell Your World now has a fantastic UST), some added. More voting would be appreciated~

@Lemondolly I don't really take requests - there are a million songs without USTs constantly stuck in my head I want to make. DX

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
OH JUST REALIZED WHAT SONG YOU WERE ASKING FOR The one by Kikuo-P also right?

My issue with Don't Look at Me That Way and Alice in Musicland - LONG AND COMPLEX. I remember UtauReni saying she was going to try the Kikuo-P song and Moonst4r saying she'd try Alice in Musicland. My attention span is bad for these kinds of songs. If Lauren never does the Kikuo-P song, I guess I'll try (SteelEmissary already has good headway on Let's Go to Heaven so he'll probably beat me).

P

PurinPuff

Danzai no Hana. -smiles sheepishly-
Liek, for sure. ~<3
;D

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
shinami link said:
OH JUST REALIZED WHAT SONG YOU WERE ASKING FOR The one by Kikuo-P also right?

My issue with Don't Look at Me That Way and Alice in Musicland - LONG AND COMPLEX. I remember UtauReni saying she was going to try the Kikuo-P song and Moonst4r saying she'd try Alice in Musicland. My attention span is bad for these kinds of songs. If Lauren never does the Kikuo-P song, I guess I'll try (SteelEmissary already has good headway on Let's Go to Heaven so he'll probably beat me).

Haha yeah the Kikuo-P song.... I kinda started on Alice in Musicland and I already downloaded the off vocal. I'm looking to make a team since like you said it IS long. I also started on the Kikuo-P one but I barely got the beginning..... I ought a finish it.