NIAONiao Wikia.

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello everyone! I am bioloid, and im here to tell you about the NIAONiao wikia. Please note that its under construction and unofficial.

Our staff!
Juusan: Admin
Bio/Randomking253: Admin
MillyAqualine: Mod/ Helper/Translator
Lantern: Helper/Translator
Enriku: Helper/Mod
PuririnLuka: Helper/Tutorial Maker

What we are trying to do:
We want NIAONiao to become more popular.
Since many people dont know about it, we want to inform the people that, there is a program with potential.
But many people do know about it and choose not to touch it beause of these reasons
They dont know chinese
Its too low quality
The program is just to hard to use
It doesn't have multi-track

We want to change that. We want more people in the Western Community to get to know this program before they write it off as "too lq" or "no multuitrack" etc. etc.
This is a program with ALOT of potential.

If you havent seen it (ive been spamming it in the chat box)
Here is the link :smile:
http://niaoniao.wikia.com/wiki/NIAONiao_Virtual_Singer_Wikia

Please the the Community rules
http://niaoniao.wikia.com/wiki/Community_Rules

Also the Usage policy
http://niaoniao.wikia.com/wiki/NIAONiao_Usage_Policy

Please consider visiting the wikia and using the program :smile:
Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm really glad that NiaoNiao has a wiki at last!
I think that the character pages need a bit of work, however. Looking through them, it seems that a lot of them don't include any images, samples, or download links.
You should also include a link to Nianiao (along with its voicebank/songfile resource pages maybe) on the main page of the wiki.
This last part is just a suggestion, but when you guys get a chance, I think the wiki would benefit from having a page that lists all of the voicebanks on the wiki.
But overall I'm glad that Niaoniao is starting to get attention overseas :uhuhu:

Reactions: bio

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm really glad that NiaoNiao has a wiki at last!
I think that the character pages need a bit of work, however. Looking through them, it seems that a lot of them don't include any images, samples, or download links.
You should also include a link to Nianiao (along with its voicebank/songfile resource pages maybe) on the main page of the wiki.
This last part is just a suggestion, but when you guys get a chance, I think the wiki would benefit from having a page that lists all of the voicebanks on the wiki.
But overall I'm glad that Niaoniao is starting to get attention overseas :uhuhu:
We are currently editing the wikia to add pictures, more info on the vocals. But the we are going off the what the character info says about them on the yuyiniaoniao site. But the process of adding links, pictures, are coming soon.

Reactions: Milk

Enriku

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yeah the progression of the wiki has only been about a week approx. So there's a lot of work needing to be done, we're trying to do everything as good and swift as we can ;P

Reactions: bio and Milk

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Edited the staff portion to make the list look neater.